Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's huge o_o. Thanks

Wanted to buy only the Nohr Version but it seems like that Hoshido is cool too.

I believe at E3 they confirmed that there was 28 on both sides. which brings the game to a total of 34 chapters, unless they count the 6 in that 28

So was all that stuff about being able to save characters from cutscene deaths, like Kaze and Gunter, actually confirmed or is it still just a rumour?

They never came back in that playthrough :X

I dunno why people wouldn't want to play through all three routes ._. 22 unique chapters on all of them, units exclusive to sides and own story for all of them...

[spoiler=] Suzukaze was listed in epilogue as "died in chapter 15" so I'd assume that means its possible for him to survive

Edited by MaskedMaskoftheMasks

More like a total of 50 right ?

There's still the third path.

Well maybe we can replay the first 5 chapters and try to save Gunther... Somehow...

So was all that stuff about being able to save characters from cutscene deaths, like Kaze and Gunter, actually confirmed or is it still just a rumour?

The rumor started with someone saying that Aqua will be dead on the final chapter if you can't beat the boss under 7 turns. So from there, people started guessing that if it's possible to save Gunther and Suzukaze if their respective chapters done quicker. IIRC, in the chapter 15 where Suzukaze died, Hama really took his time and the chapter went quite dragged.

Hey guys, Nohr has really good map design so far. The only bad map was 7x. 10 in particular is very good.

7x is shared with Hoshido IIRC (where you recruit Mozume), that's why it's so bad :<

More like 44 and considering the 3rd path is 27 chapter we'll have a grand total of 65 chapters.

That's nearly 70 unique chapters in one Fire Emblem installment. It's insane when you really think about it!

The rumor started with someone saying that Aqua will be dead on the final chapter if you can't beat the boss under 7 turns. So from there, people started guessing that if it's possible to save Gunther and Suzukaze if their respective chapters done quicker. IIRC, in the chapter 15 where Suzukaze died, Hama really took his time and the chapter went quite dragged.

Well, personally I hope that the turn count isn't the only factor in whether the character's survive, since I like to take my time. I'm sure we'll know in great detail by the time I get to play anyway though.

Also are there paralogues in both versions ? How much ?

(yes many questions sorry)

I believe each of the kids has a paralouge. I only saw three but i know Kanna, Joker's son and Shara each have one.

Okay, guys. I'm gonna go for the night. See ya later!

Also... if you're curious, I checked on tumblr and Maurice said he'd be streaming in about...1-2 hours. Too bad I'll be missing out on ~8 hours of that, but eh.

Hey guys, Nohr has really good map design so far. The only bad map was 7x. 10 in particular is very good.

It's good to see that IntSys really mean it when they said Nohr will have better map design.

Though it stings for me who prefer Hoshido character design >.>

Well I still buy both regardless. The amount of chapters in this is tremendous it seems, not to mention the inevitable DLC besides the Third Route.

Oh my god. Wake up to get some water, decide "hey let me check the thread" and then find out

so many characters are dead T___T

Really hope there is a way to prevent them. I planned to join Nohr anyway at this point so...

...hoping several of those characters won't be at risk in the first place. Elise has one of my favorite character designs too :( This game is making me so sad ;~; And poor Inigo...

Also poor Azura/Aqua :( I guess the whole 7 turn thing was true? So is it likely turns for everyone or? X__x I feel like I'm going to just be trying to grind everyone to max level as quickly as possible before I do much of anything at this rate.

I wonder if it'd be possible to go straight for the third path as I'm not sure I'll be able to deal with the other two ;~;

Finally, for anyone who did watch the entire Hoshido stream, could anyone give a full summary on how it went? I've seen bits and pieces, but not enough to get the full story of that side.

Finally caught up again, and holy shit with all the happenings.

So is it really a thing that, people will get killed for good if you don't clear a map in x turns/or some other deciding factor?

Edited by Duke

Hey so like I'm one of those people who don't stay up late to watch these streams, but I do like to catch up from like 20 pages behind.

Do you think you could keep your "NOOOO"'s and "WHY"'s and "I HATE THIS GAME" within the spoiler, cuz that is enough to infer what happened :/