Release hype thread

VincentASM

Man, it really sucks that you can't get all 13 kids on each route without marrying someone your probably don't want to.

Anyways,

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GUNTER!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IF

[spoiler=True Fact]

WHAT IF GUNTER WAS POSSESSED BY ONE OF THE DRAGON (INVISIBLE OR HYDRA MOST LIKELY INVISIBLE) WHILE IN THAT INFINITE CHASM? CONSIDERING AQUA COULD OPEN THE PORTAL MEANING HER DADDY HAS THE SAME POWER BUT ON GREATER SCALE.

Flora is listed with the other leftover units like Anna and Izana. She has two other reclass options instead of one, just like they do.

''Swapping Aqua for Flora'' exactly proves my point that not all child units can be recruited if Kamui marries a female first gen.

First of all, we don't know who can support with who. The support page is woefully incomplete right now. Secondly, even if that is the case, I'm not sure what your point is: do characters not count as first gen just because they only support with one unit or?

WHAT IF

[spoiler=True Fact]

WHAT IF GUNTER WAS POSSESSED BY ONE OF THE DRAGON (INVISIBLE OR HYDRA MOST LIKELY INVISIBLE) WHILE IN THAT INFINITE CHASM? CONSIDERING AQUA COULD OPEN THE PORTAL MEANING HER DADDY HAS THE SAME POWER BUT ON GREATER SCALE.

Do we have infos on the weird dimension he landed in/how exactly he got there already? Cuz if we would, that might help with explaining things.

Edited by Sias

Man, it really sucks that you can't get all 13 kids on each route without marrying someone your probably don't want to.

Anyways,

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO

GUNTER!!!!!

HOLY SH*T, WHAT THE F*CK

GUNTER!

Guys, seriously, Spoilers! everyone else is going to the effort of tagging it, you can do the same.

Flora is listed with the other leftover units like Anna and Izana. She has two other reclass options instead of one, just like they do.

''Swapping Aqua for Flora'' exactly proves my point that not all child units can be recruited if Kamui marries a female first gen.

Thing is, Flora's a first gen female, because she isn't anyone's child. Leftover units are first gen, Anna counts as a first gen female as well. So it is possible to get all children with MamuixFirstGenFemale.

First of all, we don't know who can support with who. The support page is woefully incomplete right now. Secondly, even if that is the case, I'm not sure what your point is: do characters not count as first gen just because they only support with one unit or?

As I said in my very first comment and I'll say it again: it is impossible to obtain all 13 children in either route if you have a male Kamui that marries a female first gen that also has possible S-supports with other male units.

I HAVE MORE CONSPIRACY THEORIES, BRACE YOURSELVES.

[spoiler=Theories]

[spoiler=Mikoto]

She is not truly dead but rather faked her death in that explosion in order to rile up her child's power before the war.

1.Considering that she did this and that with Hydra, it's not really strange, (Wait, which of the dragon is Kamui's daddy? It's Hydra right? Whatever you get it.)

that she would actually sides with the dragon in term of game plot. And when Kamui didn't do as Mikoto wanted, she figured she'd show up in front of him/her and rile them even further to let their guard down before killing them.

Or...

2. She had to disappear to hide herself from Hydra and would show in front of Kamui when the time came to aid him/her against the Invisible Kingdom. (First one is more likely considering Kamui is holding her at sword point.

[spoiler=Hoshido Daddy]

Assuming Mikoto is the first point, she would resurrect him after her supposed death and make him a minion of Invisible Empire, seems fitting.

[spoiler=Gunter]

SHIT'S CRAZY YO.

Alright, look away children, because I'm about to swear. I apologise if I offend anyone.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

SERIOUSLY FUCKING GUNTHER IS THE BIG BAD1435271688473.jpg[

oh my gOD IT LEAKED FROM ROM HACKS TO OFFICIAL GAMES

NEVER TRUST A JAGEN AGAIN. EVER

I think his problem is that the player would be limited to one of the first gen "side options" in the case that Mamui is chosen and you want to marry first gen while still getting all the children.

We should probably just wait for more info on supports though before starting this discussion again.

Based on information that we have and do not have, the following females are supposedly only marry-able by Mamui:

Yuugiri: Golden-Kite Warrior

Crimson: Wyvern Rider

Flora: Maid

Anna: Thief or Great Merchant(I think Thief)

These are the males only marry-able my Femui:

Gunter: Great Knight

Asyura: Explorer or Thief

Izana: Exorcist

Fuuga: Weapon Master

Yukimura: Puppeteer

EDIT:I guess I was a bit late.We already ceased the discussion.

Edited by Azz01

Based on information that we have and do not have, the following females are supposedly only marry-able by Mamui:

Yuugiri: Golden-Kite Warrior

Crimson: Wyvern Rider

Flora: Maid

Anna: Thief or Great Merchant(I think Thief)

These are the males only marry-able my Femui:

Gunter: Great Knight

Asyura: Explorer or Thief

Izana: Exorcist

Fuuga: Weapon Master

Yukimura: Puppeteer

What happens if you marry Flora and Gunther before they die?

Edited by Arden

4chan's busy today~

Eh?
Yep
What is it~?
Are you playing with me?
I found a four leaf clover earlier!
I've got my haircolor after mother!
Im doing my best, so watch me!
Thanks... I, I'm happy when you praise me!
Wa, my head will get messed up~
Wa~h
Um~
Ahaha
I petted Michel like this too!
N~... You're good at petting
Isn't this mask awesome~?
I want to have a manly face like my father
Wawa... Stop, my mask moved!
Mu~. Revealing my true face is a no-no, okay?
Hey, hey
Hey!
Ehehe~
It's standard for heroes to conceal their identity
Ahaha, don't tickle me~!
Don't you think this costume stands out in a good way?
I keep training so I can grow big!
I decided to become super muscular in the future!
One day, I will help a lot of people with these hands. That's my dream!
Hehe...
I'm kinda embarassed...
Is it okay if i act spoiled...?
I want you to touch me more...
I love you lots...
Is my face red...?
S-such an adult expression, how sly...
Thanks for becoming my wife
U~u...n...
Uwaa...
You really are pretty...
Wait, its embarassing...
Let's find Michel a bride too, okay...?
Wait until I get stronger...
Fufu... I want you to tickle me... What a strange feeling...
Wouldn't it be like a dream for me to princess carry you one day...?
Could you keep spoiling me like this until i grow bigger...?

Lutz's Amie Lines

Huh?
Um...?
Honestly...
Is this a training exercise, too?
What is it?
Uh... what shall we do?
This is a little embarrassing, isn't it?
Thank you. For your concern for me.
Yes.
Uh...?
Heheh...
Are you curious about my ninja garb?
I'm not injured, you know.
It's dangerous to poke my face like that...
My face isn't so pretty, but...
My brother and I don't look much alike, do we?
Do you like touching me?
Eheheh...
Hmm...
If you have a mission, tell me at any time.
You're very caring, aren't you?
I train as much as anyone else, you know.
For the sake of protecting my liege, I'm never remiss in my training.
Please take care, I will teach you about ninja weapons [or however 暗器 is translated].
Ahaha, th-that's—! Ahem. Excuse me.
Hm...?
What's wrong?
No one else is here...?
Well, what shall we do?
I love you...
Are you expecting something...?
Do you want to start something here...?
If there's something you want, I won't know unless you tell me...
Enough... you...
My heart is pounding... it's all your fault.
Your hands... I love them.
That feels good...
Right there is... don't...
Wh-what will we do, if someone comes...?
If I can do it here, with you, then...
It's no use. I lose all my composure before you...

Suzukaze Amie Lines

Cruel anon is cruel for posting this(As am I).

Alternate Title: Hoshido - Not Even Once

Seriously don't click the spoilered link unless you want spoilers/want to live through the saddest moment of the Hoshido stream.

Various Amie Voice Files

Oboro
Orochi
Belka
Kinu
Leo
Flannel
Nishiki

Alright, moving on.

Gunter gets the shit kicked out of him, Aqua sings him back to sanity, he kills himself. FINAL BATTLE INCOMING 1435272759824.jpg

HE F*CKING COMMITS SUICIDE! Damn Gunter, you might suck in battle but you can sure pull a surprise plot twist on us.

Edited by I love fire emblem

[spoiler=Theories]

[spoiler=Mikoto]

She is not truly dead but rather faked her death in that explosion in order to rile up her child's power before the war.

1.Considering that she did this and that with Hydra, it's not really strange, (Wait, which of the dragon is Kamui's daddy? It's Hydra right? Whatever you get it.)

that she would actually sides with the dragon in term of game plot. And when Kamui didn't do as Mikoto wanted, she figured she'd show up in front of him/her and rile them even further to let their guard down before killing them.

Or...

2. She had to disappear to hide herself from Hydra and would show in front of Kamui when the time came to aid him/her against the Invisible Kingdom. (First one is more likely considering Kamui is holding her at sword point.

[spoiler=Hoshido Daddy]

Assuming Mikoto is the first point, she would resurrect him after her supposed death and make him a minion of Invisible Empire, seems fitting.

[spoiler=Gunter]

SHIT'S CRAZY YO.

I just remember that we didn't know anything about the one who killed Mikoto in Hoshido path after all... Maybe she really faked her death

Edited by huythekirby

[spoiler=Theories]

[spoiler=Mikoto]

Or...

[spoiler=Hoshido Daddy]

[spoiler=Gunter]

SHIT'S CRAZY YO.

As we have seen pictures of Mikoto as playable character and as violet phantom-like person already...

Maybe she doesn't die in the third route but just gets possessed, and after you somehow cleanse her (likely with Aqua's help and maybe after a fight), she joins you.

What happens if you marry Flora and Gunther before they die?

I don't know.I am just guessing based on the units since they have yet to be confirmed as neutral or game exclusive.Also they all have access to two reclasses rather then two.I know that Flora dies in Hoshido but I am not sure in Nohr.Gunter dies permanently in Hoshido but comes back in Nohr.I would assume that you still get the child and in the epilogue i is mentioned that while you had a nice short marriage, you still grieve for he loss of your dear husband.