Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, according to the guy, if Male Kamui and Azura are married, Azura still crowns him, but she cries during the scene, and there's a good 5-10 lines of 'I'm so happy I met you, Kamui and now we will live and rule together'. To put it in his somewhat edited for politeness words:

'its very touching

but cant be arsed

to play again to

get it right now'

None-Aqua married Male Kamui's and Female Kamui's get the generic scene.

But take all of this with a pinch of salt. He's an anonymous poster on a power-trip. He could be talking out of his ass.

Edited by Onestep

I go to sleep and wake up to see that my main man Gunter IS A FUCKING VILLAIN? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST SOME TRANSFORMING SHAPESHIFTING BULLSHIT AHHH GUNTER WHY THE FUCK

-Breathes Heavily- I'm okay, I'm just fine. Awww, look at Kamui becoming king of his own kingdom :)

GUNTER YOU LIL SHIT AHHH NOW I'M REALLY CURIOUS WHAT A S-RANK WITH GUNTER DOES LOL

GUNTER WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE SHIT IS CRAY

Wait I just got to the pages where Gunter apparently kills himself?...

Fuck this game man I just wanted my Jagen to live IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Edited by Vineron

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to /feg/ and celebrate this being the day that we managed to spoil the Japanese audience for once.

Edited by Onestep

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to /feg/ and celebrate this being the day that we managed to spoil the Japanese audience for once.

Hah! Guess we did. It's a celebration well deserved, then.

Alright, according to the guy, if Male Kamui and Azura are married, Azura still crowns him, but she cries during the scene, and there's a good 5-10 lines of 'I'm so happy I met you, Kamui and now we will live and rule together'. To put it in his somewhat edited for politeness words:

'its very touching

but cant be arsed

to play again to

get it right now'

None-Aqua married Male Kamui's and Female Kamui's get the generic scene.

But take all of this with a pinch of salt. He's an anonymous poster on a power-trip. He could be talking out of his ass.

...we did...? WE spoiled THEM this time?

That is worthy of accomplishment. Thanks, Onestep. Sorry if this annoyed you.

1435272344735.png

Young Gunter~

Ah, Kozaki how kind of you to draw a picture of Gunter.

Now allow me to go back to internally screaming that Gunter dies in the fucking golden route.

[spoiler=]Well... this is nice. Kamui crowned King/Queen, Aqua is their advisor, and she cries tears of happiness if they're married to her. Now I really wish I could S-Rank her as F!Kamui

But she doesn't die in this route, yey! .-.

...oh yes. Thank you so much for the pics, Onestep!!

Edited by spiderbrush

Thank you for asking them!

Sad it's still just a generic scene, but oh well.

Just hoping more is found out to avoid deaths in each path.

Wondering if I should still play Nohr first or just wait until the 3rd path DLC is out. Maybe I should just play them all? Would saving right at Chapter 6 before choosing be possible? >>

Speaking of which...

When do support conversations open up?

So... anyway, question about difficulty: since we know that Hoshido normal is harder than Awakening normal due to better AI, offense/defense stance being usable by enemies, and in general much less brokenness all around, do we know what Nohrmal is like and how it compares to other games?

By the way, as an aside, a day or two ago I started up a "Pairing Thread" for Fates, just like we have for Awakening.

At the time, no one seemed to respond to it.

But now that we've gotten class sets, personal skills, class skills, the kids, supports, etc., not to mention that some people actually have the game now (although not me), perhaps there would be more interest in starting up discussion there.

On a different note, does anyone know if

Lazward

can be

saved or spared in Hoshido Chapter 26

So... anyway, question about difficulty: since we know that Hoshido normal is harder than Awakening normal due to better AI, offense/defense stance being usable by enemies, and in general much less brokenness all around, do we know what Nohrmal is like and how it compares to other games?

The streamer says Nohrmal is between Awakening Hard and Lunatic, but take that with a grain of salt since it could be easier/harder depending on the player.

The streamer says Nohrmal is between Awakening Hard and Lunatic, but take that with a grain of salt since it could be easier/harder depending on the player.

...yeah.

I don't think I'm very good at these tactical/strategy games... I'm still enjoying Awakening... but I can see Nohr giving me a really, really tough and difficult time.

OK, /feg/ have apparently decided that they hate the Japanese now.

First of all, they've begun hacking the game. They've already got a crude menu translation patch on the way.

Secondly, they've ripped open the text files and compiled a somewhat verbally crude but quite thorough list of supports and children.

Here's the patch, spoilered simply so that it doesn't swallow the page.

1435271732971.jpg]

And here's the list, for much the same reason.

1435277532122.jpg

Edited by Onestep