Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=FE14 Spoilers]Apparently in that dancing scene with Aqua where it looks like Garon is constipated he's possessed by Hydra/Anankos? Not sure if it's true though.

That Garon is a fake clone created by Hydra. Seeing Aqua's water is giving him a reminder of the other Dragon, Invisible Dragon, whose is Aqua's father.

Said dragon works with Hydra for... whatever agenda they have in mind, so he probably was struggling to control his power after seeing Aqua's water since same power gives him excitement of servant's pleasure.

Justmythought.jpg

Does anybody know when the offcial art for all of the characters will be out?

Nintendo will likely open a background site for Fates in the coming weeks, and that should include more character art. It probably won't have the kids, but it should have everyone else.

[spoiler=Edit of Azura/Aqua in Nohr dress] What could've been if Aqua actually kept her cutscene dress ahhh it's so pretty why IS ;-; Not my work but found it on 4Chan, edited by an anon kCxEa3V.png

That Garon is a fake clone created by Hydra. Seeing Aqua's water is giving him a reminder of the other Dragon, Invisible Dragon, whose is Aqua's father.

Said dragon works with Hydra for... whatever agenda they have in mind, so he probably was struggling to control his power after seeing Aqua's water since same power gives him excitement of servant's pleasure.

Justmythought.jpg

[spoiler=FE14 Spoilers]

Ohhhh. That makes complete sense, then. Now I understand why the slime Garon sprite is in the game too. Must be the clone melting or something.

It depends from person to person, but I enjoy them so far but I can't really rate of whether they're better than the ones in Awakening.

One thing that makes me sad is that some people who were excited for the chance of gay marriage are turned off by the fact that Zero and Shara are written as cruel or sadistic in their profiles on the Fire Emblem wiki when they don't act that way at all in their support conversations towards Kamui. I can only imagine how frustrated they feel but I hope some part of them will give them a chance because things aren't what they first seemed.

You can't satisfy everyone. :S

[spoiler=Edit of Azura/Aqua in Nohr dress] What could've been if Aqua actually kept her cutscene dress ahhh it's so pretty why IS ;-; Not my work but found it on 4Chan, edited by an anon kCxEa3V.png

Really wonder why we can't have option to choose dress.

IS PLS

Ahh that's so pretty!;.;

Oh, if only...

So pretty!

Can't we have this sprite even if we choose Nohr path? ;__;

Oh, this is so pretty~!

I wonder if IS would release DLC where you could change Azura's outfit... y'know, if enough people asked for it.

I'm holding onto a flimsy hope here, aren't I?

Oh, this is so pretty~!

I wonder if IS would release DLC where you could change Azura's outfit... y'know, if enough people asked for it.

I'm holding onto a flimsy hope here, aren't I?

To be perfectly honest... I'm hoping for that too.xD

I know... I know, that probably won't happen, but...D:

I'd... buy it...

It is a shame that Azura's alternative outfit (Conquest path) is not really available outside the cutscene. I was under the impression that she would wear that dress on the Nohr route.

On the bright side, Fates has just been out for a short time. Considering Nintendo's recent track record (I'm looking at Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, and Super Smash Bros), I can see a free update or dlc with her alternative outfit becoming available (or at the very least, being accessible using the My Castle system).

Edited by Sire

Holy shit, this picture from /feg/, a male beach picture appears

Marx ripped af, also Lilith floaty.

JazFHmB.png

I am GREATLY appreciating the sheer amount of eye candy for everyone. Woooow