Release hype thread

VincentASM

Okay. I kinda figured it was a specific type of clothing, just had no idea what it was called. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, no problem.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But but... where is Hinoka and Rinka's beach?

Is Beach DLC or is beach included in the game - which path? Only the Hoshido and Nohrian siblings are there?

Unreleased DLC, people already got into it already, i'm guessing whatever side you're playing gives you the respective family members.

I still cannot see Hinoka supports on http://pastebin.com/u/feifsupports

I thought there is translated Hinoka x Camilla support? can someone kindly direct me to the correct address?

Unreleased DLC, people already got into it already, i'm guessing whatever side you're playing gives you the respective family members.

"got into it" how...?
There were polls in Awakening but now only ONLY the sibling characters get it? No Rinka then :(
Edited by HeartTranquil

I still cannot see Hinoka supports on http://pastebin.com/u/feifsupports

I thought there is translated Hinoka x Camilla support? can someone kindly direct me to the correct address?

"got into it" how...?
There were polls in Awakening but now only ONLY the sibling characters get it? No Rinka then :(

http://professor-tammi.tumblr.com/post/122463510767/camilla-hinoka-support-translations< there

and I heard that someone in the US hacked into the Nintendo server?

"got into it" how...?

they datamined the game and obtained info on unfinished DLCs

knowing the previous beach DLC, we'll probably get portraits for popular Fates character, but who knows for sure?

I just read the Leon/Odin supports

It seems to me that Odin has no true clue about what the deal is concerning coming to the world of Fates. He's said it's a alternate timeline in Leons, a different world in Leons, Ophelias, and Lazwalds, and talks as if its the distant past from when he comes from in Ophelias.

Here's the Leon/Odin support. I didn't see it on that list.

http://pastebin.com/5DFrTERK

I cannot access the tumblr link it is not working for me... :( can someone pls message me the text..

in that case...

C RANK

C Rank

Hinoka: Are you not Princess Camilla? What are you doing over there?

Camilla: Oh, Princess Hinoka. I’m sewing something called a patchwork.

Hinoka: Hm. Sewing, huh… but this is…! You’re joining all these scraps of cloth together? The colors look so vivid.

Camilla: Tee hee, the cloth pattern changes your impression of it. That’s what makes patchworks fun.

Hinoka: You’re skilled with your hands, Lady Camilla. I can’t believe you could sew something like this…

Camilla: Oh my! It’s only natural for a lady to be knowledgeable about something like this. Perhaps it’s not your strong suit, Princess Hinoka?

Hinoka: (Gulp!) … to be honest, that type of minute work doesn’t really appeal to me.

Camilla: I see… that’s a shame.

Hinoka: What? Why?

Camilla: Well, if you can’t sew… then that means you won’t be able to mend clothes.

Hinoka: !

Camilla: Earlier, I mended Kamui’s cloak for him. He was very happy about it.

Hinoka: What!?

Camilla: As his older sister, I want to make him the most beautiful of clothes… when I think of it like that, the situation you find yourself in seems rather unsatisfactory.

Hinoka: Ugh…! It’s a sound argument… I can’t talk back to her…! I may be Kamui’s older sister, but there’s nothing I can do for him…!

Camilla: Princess Hinoka. Would you like for me to teach you how to sew?

Hinoka: Wait, are you serious!?

Camilla: Yes. We may be from different countries, but we’re fellow princesses. We should try to get along.

Hinoka: I see… in that case, please do.

Camilla: Tee hee, very well. Leave it to me.

B RANK

B Rank

Camilla: Well then, Princess Hinoka. Let’s practice how to sew!

Hinoka: Alright. I’ll try my hardest to catch up to you, Princess Camilla.

Camilla: Since you’re a beginner, let’s start with something simple. Could you sew together these black pieces of cloth with the white thread?

Hinoka: Yeah. Sewing something like that should be easy. Well then, I’ll start… ouch! I pricked my finger with the needle!

Camilla: Oh my. Are you all right?

Hinoka: Yeah… a tiny needle like this doesn’t pose a problem for– ow! I pricked myself again!

Camilla: When affixing cloth, you’ll be using plenty of needles, so you have to be careful.

Hinoka: Yeah, I was being careless… but I won’t make the same mistake now…! Next up, um… you join these pieces of cloth together… and stitch… and stitch…

Camilla: … Princess Hinoka. You’ve made a mark at the spot you’ve been sewing at, but you do realize you’re gradually going off the path, don’t you?

Hinoka: What!? Y-You’re right… when did that happen…?

Camilla: And what’s more, the spaces between your stitches are uneven, so the cloth doesn’t look very pleasing to the eye.

Hinoka: Ahh… sewing really is hard, huh. I didn’t think it would be this difficult for me…

Camilla: Hmm… maybe I should say your clumsiness is worse than expected? This type of thing requires a lot of effort.

Hinoka: I-I’m sorry…

Camilla: It’s fine. I was the one who said we should learn to get along, after all.

Hinoka: Get along…?

Camilla: Yes. When I first learned about you… about Kamui’s real older sister, I must admit I was jealous. But… when I heard that Kamui’s kidnapping made her wish to become stronger, my viewpoint changed somewhat. That she wanted to be strong for his sake – that left a deep impression on me.

Hinoka: Princess Camilla…

Camilla: Who wouldn’t want to befriend a lovely older sister like that? So please, don’t mind what happened this time. I’m relying on you.

Hinoka: I see… very well. If that’s so, then I accept your offer. Thank you, Princess Camilla. I hope we’ll be able to get along from here on out.

Camilla: Tee hee, of course. Then let’s keep trying, should we?

Hinoka: Yeah!

A RANK

A Rank

Hinoka: Princess Camilla, look at this!

Camilla: Oh my, if it isn’t Princess Hinoka. … ohh! Did you create this patchwork?

Hinoka: Yeah. Thanks to what you taught me, I was able to sew straight. Although, I can only seem to sew in a straight line now, so I suppose my clumsiness remains unchanged…

Camilla: Not at all… the way you’ve joined the seams together is so beautiful. Congratulations, Princess Hinoka.

Hinoka: Heh heh, thank you, Princess Camilla.

Camilla: It’s all right. You were able to put all this effort into it because you did it for Kamui’s sake.

Hinoka: … you may say that, Princess Camilla, but I don’t think that’s all there is to this.

Camilla: Huh?

Hinoka: As older sisters, we both share the same kind of sibling love towards Kamui. But even though we’re from different countries, right now, we’re partners who fight together. More than anything else, I think what spurred me to do this was living up to the expectations of my partner.

Camilla: … I’m happy you think so highly of me. I must express my gratitude. Thank you, Princess Hinoka.

Hinoka: N-No… you don’t have to.

Camilla: When I think about this, I see you truly are a lovely person. Not only are you strong, but you’re kind and cute as well… I must say, I’ve taken quite the liking to you.

Hinoka: What?

Camilla: Princess Hinoka. This time, I’ll teach you embroidery. After that, please feel free to come to my tea party.

Hinoka: Yeah. I don’t really mind, but…

Camilla: Truly? Tee hee, I’m so glad… we’ll have so much fun. As fellow older sisters of Kamui, we need to be as close as possible, don’t you think?

Hinoka: Th-that’s true. I kind of felt like Princess Camilla was giving me a rather passionate look there… is her taking a liking to me really a good thing…?

My friend is almost finished with her Nohr game (last chapter but she struggles from lack of sleep) and

Sakura didn't die by Faceless, at least in her game. She says she beat her map during the last chapters, no Faceless anywhere in sight on that map. To quote, "the only hoshidans who are dead are Ryouma and maybe Takumi".

Update: She says she didn't fight Sakura specifically in that map so it's hinted she stayed alive.

Might be old news but I didn't see it mentioned and thought I'd give my 2 cents.

Hinoka: Th-that’s true. I kind of felt like Princess Camilla was giving me a rather passionate look there… is her taking a liking to me really a good thing…?

Why can't Camilla S rank with women again?

My friend is almost finished with her Nohr game (last chapter but she struggles from lack of sleep) and

Sakura didn't die by Faceless, at least in her game. She says she beat her map during the last chapters, no Faceless anywhere in sight on that map. To quote, "the only hoshidans who are dead are Ryouma and maybe Takumi".

Update: She says she didn't fight Sakura specifically in that map so it's hinted she stayed alive.

Might be old news but I didn't see it mentioned and thought I'd give my 2 cents.

*happy dance* Well assuming she doesn't die right after the last chapter or something, but that seems unlikely.

Still wondering if there's a way to save the other siblings who die, but from what I've seen it seems they're unavoidable.

Edited by capmalachi

That's good to know. As dark as the games so far have been, it seemed kind of overboard for Sakura to have that gruesome a death. At the very least, it sounds like any potential death she could have is avoidable

Okay, she was actually at the second to last chapter when she updated me. Technically at the last one for real now.

Takumi confirmed for at least related to Final Boss

CIfgMBvWUAAa56o.jpg

Edit: "Apparently we can't get actual Takumi back and we have to kill him according to Aqua" Well Awakener_ was half right.

Edited by Leitmotif

Okay, she was actually at the second to last chapter when she updated me. Technically at the last one for real now.

CIfgMBvWUAAa56o.jpg

Edit: "Apparently we can't get actual Takumi back and we have to kill him according to Aqua" Well Awakener_ was half right.

#BlameTakumi

ALL SIBLINGS HD SUMMER SCENE

1435392587528.png

Marx, the Nohrian Symbol should be either up front or at the back

I guess Hinoka and Ryoma are on dinner duty. Xander stay very still while I stroke your muscles

Edited by capmalachi

CIfgMBvWUAAa56o.jpg

... o_O well .. takumi haters are going to love this if this is true...