Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone learned what happens when you get all the hearts filled with your husband/wife?

sex scene Probably nothing major to be honest, just another little scene. Maybe it'll unlock rubbing with them without having to wait between sessions or something.

I still want to know what happens if you do a streetpass battle after Lilith's death. Does she just not appear? Or temporarily reincarnate or something?

sex scene Probably nothing major to be honest, just another little scene. Maybe it'll unlock rubbing with them without having to wait between sessions or something.

I'm 99% sure you get some type of kiss scene if you fill all the hearts.

I still want to know what happens if you do a streetpass battle after Lilith's death. Does she just not appear? Or temporarily reincarnate or something?

She become a ghost fire unit

I'm 99% sure you get some type of kiss scene if you fill all the hearts.

Some anon in /feg/ said that you get the "Swimsuit of Love" after filling all 3 big hearts... :O???

Ooohhhh pastebin has been updated with some of the Awakening DLC conversations.

....Joker, is that really you? Did you get possessed by a dragon or something? I thought I'd never hear a harsh word come out of his mouth, and then THiS happens :O

Have to buy some touchscreen protector now.

idk if this is it..? the anon said this in reply to that comment, and said this is the female ver.

1435424910098.jpg

Edit: In the jp miiverse community for if, I see something similar to it? https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAACHVRTpTiYNCQ sideboob

Edit:2

Here's the male version

1435425036514.jpg

Edited by Xanek

idk if this is it..? the anon said this in reply to that comment, and said this is the female ver.

1435424910098.jpg

That underwhelming......

Btw new dress for Azura, she is pretty bold I have to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

1LilYxf.jpg

Edited by Awakener_

That underwhelming......

Btw new dress for Azura, she is pretty bold I have to say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

1LilYxf.jpg

I guess it's underwhelming... sorta.. have you seen it on pieri? wowow

also updated the previous post with the male version of the swimsuit of love

....Joker, is that really you? Did you get possessed by a dragon or something? I thought I'd never hear a harsh word come out of his mouth, and then THiS happens :O

enh, it is a translation i would take the exact wording with a grain of salt, it might be a lesser rude term then that, or at least it will be localized as lesser anyway

Are you sure that has anything to do with filling the hearts out? Because honestly it just looks like an outfit that'd be unlocked by levelling up the accessory shop.

I remember reading that some outfits/dialogue unlock when you unlock more hearts.

She's still in streetpass battles, and you can feed her, but she's not actually there in your My Castle anymore.

x825MFR.jpg

Isn't he described as super harsh towards other people besides Kamui though? :o

He's basically only polite and courteous to Kamui. To everyone else, he's rather cold. You should see his other supports.

He's basically only polite and courteous to Kamui. To everyone else, he's rather cold. You should see his other supports.

His S-support with Luna though

S RANK
JOKER: Luna, you did say you like being number one, didn't you?
LUNA: Yeah, so what?
JOKER: Then rejoice. You've achieved number one in yet another field.
LUNA: Huh? Did I? Well, that's great... but I don't even know what I did...
JOKER: Still don't get it? Then I'll tell you.
LUNA: Sure. What am I the best at now?
JOKER: You are number one... in my heart.
LUNA: ... Huh?
JOKER: Marry me, Luna.
LUNA: H-hey! Wait a minute! I don't get what's going on! I... I'm number one in your heart?
JOKER: That's right. Are you happy? You love being number one, don't you?
LUNA: I... I like being number one... but hearing that you love me...
JOKER: I suppose I've fallen for your straightforward attitude, so marry me. I can't think of anyone but you.
LUNA: N-no, wait a sec! I've just been listening while you're doing all the talking... LLet me get a word in too!
JOKER: Good point. Well then, what do you think?
LUNA: I-It's true that I love being number one... but... just hearing you tell me all of a sudden... that I'm number one in your heart... doesn't make me happy at all! I mean, why am I number one!? Does that mean you've got a number two and a number three?
JOKER: No... You are the only one I have.
LUNA: If that's the case, then you don't have to say that I'm number one! I'd wish... you'd just confess your feelings to me normally...
JOKER: ...
JOKER: Luna. I love you. Will you marry me?
LUNA: S-see? That's how you should have done it in the first place! If you did... then I would've been happy too...
JOKER: So, you'll marry me, right?
LUNA: ... Yes. Please be good to me.
JOKER: Yeah, let's spend our lives together.

Man man man, people have said that they'll go gay for joker right?

Edit: his other s-supports that have been translated, they're good also :O

Edited by Xanek

His S-support with Luna though

S RANK
JOKER: Luna, you did say you like being number one, didn't you?
LUNA: Yeah, so what?
JOKER: Then rejoice. You've achieved number one in yet another field.
LUNA: Huh? Did I? Well, that's great... but I don't even know what I did...
JOKER: Still don't get it? Then I'll tell you.
LUNA: Sure. What am I the best at now?
JOKER: You are number one... in my heart.
LUNA: ... Huh?
JOKER: Marry me, Luna.
LUNA: H-hey! Wait a minute! I don't get what's going on! I... I'm number one in your heart?
JOKER: That's right. Are you happy? You love being number one, don't you?
LUNA: I... I like being number one... but hearing that you love me...
JOKER: I suppose I've fallen for your straightforward attitude, so marry me. I can't think of anyone but you.
LUNA: N-no, wait a sec! I've just been listening while you're doing all the talking... LLet me get a word in too!
JOKER: Good point. Well then, what do you think?
LUNA: I-It's true that I love being number one... but... just hearing you tell me all of a sudden... that I'm number one in your heart... doesn't make me happy at all! I mean, why am I number one!? Does that mean you've got a number two and a number three?
JOKER: No... You are the only one I have.
LUNA: If that's the case, then you don't have to say that I'm number one! I'd wish... you'd just confess your feelings to me normally...
JOKER: ...
JOKER: Luna. I love you. Will you marry me?
LUNA: S-see? That's how you should have done it in the first place! If you did... then I would've been happy too...
JOKER: So, you'll marry me, right?
LUNA: ... Yes. Please be good to me.
JOKER: Yeah, let's spend our lives together.

Man man man, people have said that they'll go gay for joker right?

Edit: his other s-supports that have been translated, they're good also :O

Joker is my type of man.He is straight forward, dedicated and rocks his braid.I wish he and Felicia were the gay options.