Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this common knowledge?

I see chapter names for the 3rd route in the script dump.

Apparently it follows the 透魔王国 (Transparent Demon Kingdom).

I wonder what Kamui connection to this Kingdom. Will there be another 4 siblings for us to marry?

Awww I wanna know! ;o; spoilers are my one weakness

Spoilers for 3rd path chapter 27? below:

MID_C027_ Synopsis: $ a $ Heroes of the midnight sun and the dark night that has become under \ n one of Nu. \ N long time to fight over the result, to be confronted with the devil that finally becomes a \ n all of ringleader. \ N last fight, but now begins -

Have the generic portraits been ripped? I've always liked those.

And I'd like a good compilation of all of Kamui's customization options...

Yes, i've been devouring them for some time.

https://mega.co.nz/#!4pUHAQLC!Qo9zMIpONJrGJrS4U3adGZTYfN1L7VYNewdKGugd0zQ-> it's on this link someone posted not long ago

Edited by Kagemaru

Putting this under a spoiler label since it's a pretty big spoiler I would assume.

[spoiler=MAJOR FE:IF SPOILERS]It seems like Mikoto is going to die, considering this portrait:

qIQ7t4N.png

And the fact that in this text, she's referred to as "former Hoshido Queen":

"Guns: Nohr Knight
Macbeth: Nohr strategist.
Garon: Nohr King.
Zola: Nohr Mage.
Shenmei: Aqua's mother. Former wife of Nohr's King.
Kotarou: Fuuma clan's King.
Sumeragi: Former Hoshido King
Mikoto: Former Hoshido Queen"

Edited by queenelincia

REALLY BIG SPOILERS THAT ARE PART SPECULATION SINCE GOOGLE TRANSLATE ISN'T THE BEST

Only legible things I can make out about the endgame spoilers is that Garon is the final boss for both routes, Hoshido's summary is the generic 'last bad guy standing time to beat him' while Nohr's seems to imply that he isn't the same figure they knew before?

Nohr Summary: a true enemy, brothers open the door $ Nu and \ n dark night between \ n King to defeat the dark night King gallon. \ N But, what they saw was not a figure of the past \ n father and blue it's.

Have fun deciphering that.

Also it seems like Leon helps you twice during the Hoshido route? Dunno if this makes much sense considering that one pissed off scene with Leon we saw, but it might be Google's fault.

Oh and according to Ch 18 of Hoshido's summary

MID_A018_ Synopsis: $ a Flora of the sad last moment, \ n $ Nu who it is strongly determined to defeat the newly \ n gallon King. \ Developing rush to n Ojo, we come near to the forest that most \ n darkness deep in the kingdom.

RIP Flora. Strangely she was never mentioned in any Nohr summary, but twice in Hoshido, her previous mention being that sh reccomended the Avatar to go to the ice tribe village.

Edited by Vineron

After reading through a couple of the Amie lines and whatnot, am I really the only one who was left wondering what the HECK happened to Fire Emblem?

I mean, I know most of it will be censored during the localization process, but still? Expies, "incest", all of those lewd comments - IS, why?

Is this common knowledge?

I see chapter names for the 3rd route in the script dump.

Apparently it follows the 透魔王国 (Transparent Demon Kingdom).

There's also a class called invisible Dragon...

It also looks like Bowmen can promote to Golden Kite Warriors

Edited by Mysterique Sign

I would like to apologize to anyone who took offense at me calling Foleo a trap. I wasn't aware the word was a slur, I only knew it as the "extremely feminine male" trope, so thank you for teaching me that too. I'll just add that I adore Foleo's design.

Not!Gaius is the first Awakening expy that really looks like a copy of the "original" to me.

Also, if the chubby girl from before wasn't a child character, who is she? Hopefully not fake...