Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The summon teams were based on the overworld skirmish system, and there's no overworld here. So any Spotpass stuff will probably be handled differently.

I don't think that's a massive problem.

You can somehow have skirmishes in Hoshido without the world map.

Plus you can access Communication stuff in My Castle and the menu there confirms the return of the Bonus Box.

'Course, who knows what's in the box...

I really hope we see it soon. I need confirmation that Oboro and Takumi can marry. I beg you IS don't pull another cordelia

In one of the magazines, it showed Oboro supporting with Takumi, so I think they may be able to boink.

In one of the magazines, it showed Oboro supporting with Takumi, so I think they may be able to boink.

Boink is a funny word

In all honesty I'd be surprised if they couldn't get married. We're all probably freaking out about this because of Cordelia, when many other characters who've canonically had crushes on other people could get together with them just fine (see: Vanessa and Innes). I'm not counting Catria because FE3 didn't have the support system and Marth was already married to Caeda, but as far as I know Cordelia is the only character with an unfulfilled crush on a character who wasn't taken to begin with. She's the exception, not the rule.

Edited by Sunwoo

I also await fan art of the highest quality.

Maybe i can arrange something in the next days ;D

Oh god I just remembered my innocent days, when i was searching for Ike fanart on Deviant art

Meh. If worse comes to worse, I'll just tap Oboro myself.

Good decision my friend (dem diamond cutout tights)

Edited by Tasigat

I love how we went from discussing leaks to talking about how we want to bang our favourite characters.