Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Based on the green and red stat color numbers on the green-haired Femui, I say they're in battle and being in a pair up or another character's skill is giving her the +1 mov.

Unless there is an item that gives units -1 stats (I don't remember if bad cooking does).

But the photos were from battle preparations. Those could also be the modifiers of the dragonstone.

I don't think so. Based on the green and red stat color numbers on the green-haired Femui, I say they're in battle and being in a pair up or another character's skill is giving her the +1 mov.

Unless there is an item that gives units -1 stats (I don't remember if bad cooking does).

You can see she isn't paired up though, and her stats are affected by her equipped dragonstone. Maybe the dragonstone increases movement, don't remember noticing anything of that sort from the Treehouse footage though

But the photos were from battle preparations. Those could also be the modifiers of the dragonstone.

Yeah, you're right. I grabbed my ipad to read the japanese text at the bottom and it's for organizing your units' inventory.

So this time we have to choose Corrin's other class at the beginning instead of just having every class available throughout the game.

Interesting. Makes your choice of an extra class all the more crucial to what you want.

That sucks.

Oh well, at least I can make my Avatar a General like I did in Awakening... and I guess it also means that I can go Great Knight for Luna as well.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

That's not a battle.

It's preparations for a StreetPass team. You can probably position units anywhere within the blue tiles.

Um... aren't the ligher/brighter blue tiles the positioning tiles? (the ones that Ryoma and Azura are also standing on)

Might need to rewatch the vid for context idk

Edited by L95

That Nohr soldier oddly remembers me of Reiner Braun from Shingeki no Kyojin lol

Keep it up leakers, i'm loving to be mildly spoiled

Oh man, he totally does! Found the first unit I'm gonna capture!

I'm kinda glad we are seeing a lot of Hoshido stuff. Hopefully we get to see Nishiki's kid(or any of the kids besides Shara and Kanna) soon.

Posted · Hidden by VincentASM, June 22, 2015 - dp
Hidden by VincentASM, June 22, 2015 - dp

JiBwdjV.jpg

Oh my god.

Large build looks hot as fuck

DAAAAAAAAANNNNGGG Y'ALL. I take back what I said about not playing as male Kamui.

Hello... I was drawn out of my permanent residence in lurkland due to the sheer amount of hype in this thread. So hello to all!

Hey there! I was drawn out of lurkland earlier, and it's nice to see others being drawn out too. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

...I sound like a hotel receptionist

That's not a battle.

It's preparations for a StreetPass team. You can probably position units anywhere within the blue tiles.

Can you pair units up before a StreetPass battle tho? Takumi and Aqua are already paired up in that image. (I don't know enough about My Castle to know.)

Hello... I was drawn out of my permanent residence in lurkland due to the sheer amount of hype in this thread. So hello to all!

Welcome.

Become consumed by the hype.

Join us in summoning the leaks.

(But seriously, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!)

Can you pair units up before a StreetPass battle tho? Takumi and Aqua are already paired up in that image. (I don't know enough about My Castle to know.)

Yes : )

It's for when the other player invades your castle. So you can place units in strategic locations, pair them up, change their AI, group etc.

Are you a former guest? Welcome!

aren't we all? thanks, i actually registered to see that promoted kamui artwork, but since i'm here anyway i might as well join in the hype.

ready for all the waifus/hasbandos yet to be revealed.

(i mostly wanna know because the rosteris pretty slim as is tbh)

Edited by butts