Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding those third path spoilers

In the known playthroughs we've seen of the 3rd route, Flora just doesn't join. She isn't killed off, but refuses to join Kamui and leaves.

Anna isn't even in the script of any story chapters, so she can't have any story death. She's probably the "Bond Unit" or a character from a future spotpass map if there's still such thing.

Edited by NeonZ

In the known playthroughs we've seen of the 3rd route, Flora just doesn't join. She isn't killed off, but refuses to join Kamui and leaves.

Anna isn't even in the script of any story chapters, so she can't have any story death. She's probably the "Bond Unit" or a character from a future spotpass map if there's still such thing.

There are playthoroughs of it?

What do you mean by the "Bond Unit"?

Edited by LiquidDefiance

Not really spoilers, but if you keep visiting another player's My Castle, you can acquire a Bond Unit as proof of your friendship.

I'm not sure what Bond Units are, but Anna isn't one of them.

From what I can tell, they're probably generic units of some kind.

Dat loyalty. :p

I seriously start to question the morality of any characters that are not the siblings. (We know those are effed up already.)

The music in this game is so good.

I'm wondering if Anna is a Nohr only unit. Her support with F!Kamui keeps going on about Garon's signature with the implication that they could easily talk to him, not exactly easy if you're currently trying to kill him. Maybe she has alternate supports for Hoshido but I doubt it.

Regarding Anna, there's a translation of her supports with male Kamui now, and I think that pretty much confirms what she is.

It's mentioned that Kamui rescued her from bandits, but she doesn't appear in the text dump of any main story or gaiden chapters, so, she almost certainly is going to be a character from a future DLC map... or maybe Spotpass map. Yes, I know that there seemingly aren't maps in the bonus box this time, but there's still spotpass, so it must be used for something. And I hope Nintendo won't lock a finished character to some paid DLC map.

Edited by NeonZ

Not really spoilers, but if you keep visiting another player's My Castle, you can acquire a Bond Unit as proof of your friendship.

I'm not sure what Bond Units are, but Anna isn't one of them.

From what I can tell, they're probably generic units of some kind.

Most likely their characters. Hayama's stream has him with a Felicia with a shield icon, of course his own joins later and he was "wait what I now have 2 Felcias"

Most likely their characters. Hayama's stream has him with a Felicia with a shield icon, of course his own joins later and he was "wait what I now have 2 Felcias"

That's just a standard character gotten from facing another player's My Castle team though. The Bond Units seem to be something else.

Anna is weird.

Do we know if you can pass down the dragon vein ability to otherwise non-royal children by having the princesses as the mother? For example, letting Ophelia use it by pairing Odin with Camilla? I'm pretty sure that the always royal children like Foleo can use it, but I don't know about the other kids.

Anna is weird.

Do we know if you can pass down the dragon vein ability to otherwise non-royal children by having the princesses as the mother? For example, letting Ophelia use it by pairing Odin with Camilla? I'm pretty sure that the always royal children like Foleo can use it, but I don't know about the other kids.

You can. Maurice married Flannel to Camilla and Velour (?) was able to use Dragon Vein.

The music in this game is so good.

I'm wondering if Anna is a Nohr only unit. Her support with F!Kamui keeps going on about Garon's signature with the implication that they could easily talk to him, not exactly easy if you're currently trying to kill him. Maybe she has alternate supports for Hoshido but I doubt it.

Some people speculated that she might be some sort of DLC.

According to them, she isn't in the script of the paralogues ATM, so she'll probably be Spotpass like Emmeryn.

Edited by queenelincia

You can. Maurice married Flannel to Camilla and Velour (?) was able to use Dragon Vein.

Must have missed that, but good to know. I kinda figured you could but you never know.

Does anyone know how to recruit Flora in the Nohr path?

I heard it might have something to do with not killing any ice tribe members on her recruitment map. That's just a rumour though.

Kamui: "Aqua, you're a really important person to me. Not as a sibling but as a woman."

*Aqua: Critical Damage from Confession. Dies from happiness.*

Kamui: "Aquuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa?!"

Kamui (small bubble): Why!?

Thank you!

There's a list on character profiles and recruitment. Though it's not finished, it does have a fair amount of info on most of the recruitable characters. https://kantopia.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/fire-emblem-fates-importers-source-characters-ongoing/

...lol, you know that is from here, on this forum, right.