Release hype thread

VincentASM

Garon is a true pimp.

Also, whenever I look at him, I get reminded of those "Jimmies are rustled" memes. It must be the face, it's gotta be.

Nah just imagine Male MU and Aqua, then you have 2 little 'sisters' fawning for him and 2 older 'sisters' doting on him. He could be the next Garon for all we care. :p

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah just imagine Male MU and Aqua, then you have 2 little 'sisters' fawning for him and 2 older 'sisters' doting on him. He could be the next Garon for all we care. :p

Leo and Elise somewhat hint that Garon used to be a really attractive king until he got old. No wonder he ended up with that many women.

What?, the Nohr siblings beside Kaimui are Half siblings, they all have the same Father (Garon) but all have different Moms (said to be the queen for Marx, 3 different concubines for the rest)

I seem to remember the guy who translated the text saying that the wording was a bit vague, and it's quite possible that Leon and Elise do have the same biological mother.

I seem to remember the guy who translated the text saying that the wording was a bit vague, and it's quite possible that Leon and Elise do have the same biological mother.

If we're recalling the same thing, what happened was

There were three sentences for Camilla, Leon, Elise, they were all the same exact sentence with the names swapped accordingly.

Or something like that

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Actually, that was due to me misreading a particular line; sorry about that. Three concubines is correct.

Debut sales via media create:

[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: White Kingdom / Dark Knight Kingdom (Nintendo, 06/25/15) – 260,675
[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition (Nintendo, 06/25/15) – 42,991

Of which 300+ of the LE were on YAJ by scalpers. Well~

So Garon had Marx with the 1st Queen then Carmilla is from a concubine then Aqua is from the 2nd Queen and Leon and Elise are from the same concubine?

Garon + Queen #1 (Ecaterina) = Marx

Garon + Concubine #1 = Camilla

Garon + Concubine #2 = Leon

Garon + Concubine #3 = Elise

Garon + Queen #2 (Shenmei) =/= Aqua

Queen #2 (Shenmei) + Dark Dragon = Aqua

Clear now?

Edited by Izzy

Garon + Queen #2 (Shinmei) =/= Aqua

Queen #2 (Shinmei) + Dark Dragon = Aqua

Clear now?

I guess.

Garon + Queen #2 (Shinmei) =/= Aqua

Queen #2 (Shinmei) + Dark Dragon = Aqua

Clear now?

What is the dark dragon's connection to hydra, since the wiki says something about Hydra impersonating the dark dragon. I just want to find out for sure that Aqua's father is not Hydra, as if so I'll need to pick a new waifu for Kamui

What is the dark dragon's connection to hydra, since the wiki says something about Hydra impersonating the dark dragon. I just want to find out for sure that Aqua's father is not Hydra, as if so I'll need to pick a new waifu for Kamui

The Dark Dragon is the one Nohr worships, but he gets turned into a mere tool by Hydra who controls him by using Slime!Garon after killing the real deal. Rest assured, Hydra isn't Aqua's father.

Man, the connections between these things. I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case.

[spoiler=Plot and Support Conversations]I just read Marx's and Elfie's support, and A support has that amazing connection to the plot of Hoshido. Here's the excerpt of that convo.

Elfie: I don't know… To protect Elise-sama, I'd fight with Marx-sama, but there should never be a time where I'd have to protect Elise-sama from Marx-sama….No, I don't think there would never be a time, so….
Marx: But, a mock battle is just that. Maybe you should pretend like I've gone mad.
Elfie: Like Marx-sama has gone mad? That…I can't imagine that.
Marx: Still, imagine it. I've gone mad, and I'm about to kill Elise… So, are you just going to watch silently?!

Even though the connection is not exact, I just find its inclusion to be somewhat brilliant. It's probably just a me thing, everyone carry on with your business...

Man, the connections between these things. I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case.

[spoiler=Plot and Support Conversations]I just read Marx's and Elfie's support, and A support has that amazing connection to the plot of Hoshido. Here's the excerpt of that convo.

Elfie: I don't know… To protect Elise-sama, I'd fight with Marx-sama, but there should never be a time where I'd have to protect Elise-sama from Marx-sama….No, I don't think there would never be a time, so….
Marx: But, a mock battle is just that. Maybe you should pretend like I've gone mad.
Marx: Still, imagine it. I've gone mad, and I'm about to kill Elise… So, are you just going to watch silently?!

Even though the connection is not exact, I just find its inclusion to be somewhat brilliant. It's probably just a me thing, everyone carry on with your business...

God.. .imagine if you play through Nohr first, see this, and then play Hoshido...

I've noticed a LOT of connections like that, truth be told. Have you seen the "S-rank" lines for Xander and Takumi, for instance? When you know the plot of the other routes, they just HURT.

^...Xander...and Takumi? OwO Or did you mean Femui's S-rank with them?

Ah, yes, sorry! ><;;; I'd been studying for a practical and wasn't thinking on wording. No, I mean their S rank quotes to a female!kamui

I bit the bullet.. I hope you all forgive me and please understand...

AVVNTMx.gif

Do you know how much I envy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T____T

I wanted to do the same thing, but heck.... THE PRICEEE!! *crying intensifies*

Do you know how much I envy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T____T

I wanted to do the same thing, but heck.... THE PRICEEE!! *crying intensifies*

/instantregret

It'll disappear when I get it... sorta.. maybe..... I hope

I know there's a good possibility of a American Special edition, but please understand...

Edited by Xanek