Release hype thread

VincentASM

Oh boy. Here's some google engrish

>MPID_H_ Shigure: Aqua son. Demeanor gentle personality. \ N sensibility is in sharp artist skin, song also good.

>MPID_H_ Shinonome: Ryoma son. Thick slightly feelings house there is \ n information Kirai of, and friendly in a friendly.

>MPID_H_ Kisaragi: Takumi son. Noh weather in in a friendly way, I'm thinking \ n things always positive.

>MPID_H_ Dia: Joker son. It's lethargic personality \ n potential is very high, fellow feelings.

>MPID_H_ Gray: most image son. Cool whiz. \ N sweet things without eyes, always carry a sweet taste.

>MPID_H_ silk: Nishiki daughter. Innocent and bright personality. I love to play \ n, very active.

>MPID_H_ ice storm: Hinata son. Serious and stubborn personality. Also carefully act on \ n everything.

>MPID_H_ Spirit: Asama daughter. it is love above all to sleep. \ N to express their feelings in haiku.

>MPID_H_ wearing: daughter of camellia. It is a genius of the beautiful and intelligent, but do not neglect also effort \ n always improve yourself.

>MPID_H_ Shara: Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto daughter. Belief is violently, often haunts \ n the favorite opponent.

>MPID_H_ Zeke Belt: Marks of the son. Gently serious common sense people. \ N elite that was hammered the liberal arts.

>MPID_H_ Foreo: Leon son. Gently caring personality. \ N aesthetic sense is high, good at making clothing.

>MPID_H_ Ignis: Benoit son. Seemingly unfriendly, but in timid person is similar to \ n father, I love cute things.

>MPID_H_ velor: flannel daughter. I love to be his father. \ N poor emotional ups and downs, slightly sharp tongue.

>MPID_H_ Lutz: Harold son. Buddy of dragon name is Michelle. \ N obedient innocent. Outrageous luck of the owner.

>MPID_H_ Ophelia: Odin's daughter. In dreamy personality, to your own curse by using, for example, \ n stars and stone.

MPID_H_ Flora: The protagonist of the vassal. Daughter of ice tribal chieftain. \ In sister of n Felicia of twins, serious personality.

>MPID_H_ Shenmei: Aqua mother. It was also the wife of the dark night King gallon. \ N it has a Asakara bran fate also Toru devil countries.

>MPID_H_ dragees: genius explorer of the dark night kingdom of legend. \ I have through the life of the n explorers devoted.

>MPID_H_ Yukimura: Mikoto vassal of. Strategist of the midnight sun kingdom Okakae. \ N gently mild and serious. Study also enthusiastic about some.

>MPID_H_ flannel: dark night kingdom of Galleu. Herd leader. \ N bright, but a little silly, also have brutal one side.

>MPID_H_ Crimson: Chevalier principality born rebel. \ An exciting personality that n bohemian to enjoying raw.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick list of parent-child relations without GT silliness:

MU - Kanna M/F

Aqua - Shigure M

Joker - Dia M

Cyrus - Sophie F

Suzukaze - Midoriko F

Ryouma - Shinonome M

Takumi - Kisaragi M

Saizou - Grey M

Nishiki - Kinu F

Hinata - Hisame M

Asama - Mitama F

Tsubaki - Mitoi F

Tsukuyomi - Shara F

Marx - Jiikuberuto M

Leon - Foreo M

Benoit - Ignis M

Flannel - Velor F (kek)

Harold - Ruttsu M

Odin - Ophelia F

Lazwald - Soleil F

Zero - Eponiinu F

So the speculation of a few people about Aqua being the only girl aside from f!Kamui to have their own set child is spot on, hmmm...

You mean this person?

1435089035149.png

DAMN SHE LOOKS NICE.

These kids are really ruining my plans! I had it all planned out who I was going to use each chapter (not every chapter, just a few certain characters I would always pick like Silas, Crimson, Hana, etc).

The portrait cut ins and other datamined information are coming in from a kind dumpfriend at /feg/.

Ah, excellent, hopefully somebody posts them on imgur or something (can't access /feg/ at work)

Quick list of parent-child relations without GT silliness:

Joker - Dia M

Internal guess at him having a son [assuming this is true] proven correct. Just need his face now ovo

Here's an update unit roll call according to the data of of /FEG/, including royal children:

Hoshido Gen 1:
Males- Ryoma, Takumi, Hinata, Subaki, Tsukuyomi, Saizou, Nishiki, Asama
Females- Sakura, Hinoka, Oboro, Hana, Kagerou, Orochi, Rinkah, Setsuna

Hoshido Gen 2:
Males- Shinonome(Ryoma), Kisaragi(Takumi), Grey(Saizou), Hisame(Hinata)
Females- Kinu(Nishiki), Mitama(Asama), Mitoi(Subaki), Shara(Tsukuyomi)

Nohr Gen 1:
Males- Xander, Leo, Arthur, Benoit, Lazwald, Odin, Zero, Flannel
Females- Elise, Camilia, Effie, Nyx, Charlotte, Pieri, Luna, Velka

Nohr Gen 2:
Males- Jiikuberuto(Xander), Foreo(Leo), Ignis(Benoit), Ruttsu(Arthur)
Females- Velor(Flannel), Ophelia(Odin), Soleli(Lazwald), Eponiinu(Zero)

Neutral Gen 1:
Males- Gunter(MIA), Jakob, Silas, Kaze
Females- Azura, Felicia, Flora(unknown)

Neutral Gen 2:
Males- Kanna(Kamui), Shigure(Azura), Dia(Jakob)
Females- Kanna(Kamui), Sophie(Silas), Midoriko(Kaze)