Release hype thread

VincentASM

...mainly

That's the spirit, haha.

I'm really happy this thread isn't a mafia game, I think I'd rage sub out if I woke up to find that the thread had gained 20 more pages overnight … when it had 90 in less than 24 hours.

What exactly did I miss, and do I want to know anyway?

First of all, Hoshido got a new character. Then there's some more info about supports (S and A+, see the corresponding topic) as well as info on a new child unit that you can get out of it. Incest is possible.

Oh, and we can dress our units in underwear/bathing suits now. Whoops.

Edited by Sias

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did mikoto become queen of hoshido? Apparently she was just a normal lady in a village?

And ryoma hinoka takumi are all confirmed biological children of mikoto?

Who is Mikoto'a husband?

Are the 3 nohr siblings confirmed to be actual siblings and Gabon'a children? I guess you can tell me if the nohr siblings just can A rank each other?

Wow... 117 pages?! I probably missed out on a lot since I just woke up!

At least I know that I can marry Leon and Marx so that's good! I'm surprised at all the incest though, but seeing as how they didn't grow up with each other/are half siblings I guess it's sorta justified. I still hope you and Aqua aren't related to anyone though. How likely is that?

Apparently, someone on /feg/ found some bad translations that reveal the rest of the playable characters. The names of these playable characters are apparently accurate (but the rest of it isn't).

SUPER ULTRA MEGA SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO GET REALLY UBËR-SPOILED ON SOMETHING THAT COULD maybesortadefinitely CAUSE A RIOT:

Mikoto and Garon are listed among these names. Take it however you want, though given how Mikoto still appears in the FE Hoshido intro after her sacrifice (if you choose that path), I'm inclined to think this is true.

Did someone post something about this yet?

Our best friend Cyrus' daughter?

tumblr_nqexk1raZQ1uwn3zuo1_540.png

Awww yeah. Gonna pull a Lucina

It was only a matter of time, don't judge me.

OMG SHE'S UGLY BUT YAY SILAS HAS A DAUGHTER! dafuq is on her head

I WAS GONNA MARRY HIM ANYWAYS, BUT NOW I HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO! i'll probably bench her though lol

Edited by Carter

Whelp I'm hoping we can S-Support with children again. SoI can carry on my time honored (By time I mean one game) tradition of making babies with my best bud's children!

Okay.

So, I decided to skim through the bit where Hama scrolled down Kamui's Support list and, assuming he's able converse with everyone, there are about ~41 characters (might not be completely accurate -- I tried my best lel) who join the Hoshidan army.

Some things that stood out, but are probably totally off-base:

Not!Gaius?

Ohmwcrm.png

??? Nishiki's son/daughter?

fjtPPE8.png

Anna?

hyhwwHT.png

Also, that Golden Kite Warrior lady, who I honestly thought would leave your party, is there to stay if the list is anything to go by.

Edited by LiquidDefiance

Are these images from datamining?

I'm not quite sure myself, as I received the image link from a friend of mine.

However we have also found what we assume to be Nishiki's daughter

Quick list of parent-child relations without GT silliness:
MU - Kanna M/F
Aqua - Shigure M
Joker - Dia M
Cyrus - Sophie F
Suzukaze - Midoriko F
Ryouma - Shinonome M
Takumi - Kisaragi M
Saizou - Grey M
Nishiki - Kinu F
Hinata - Hisame M
Asama - Mitama F
Tsubaki - Mitoi F
Tsukuyomi - Shara F
Marx - Jiikuberuto M
Leon - Foreo M
Benoit - Ignis M
Flannel - Velor F (kek)
Harold - Ruttsu M
Odin - Ophelia F
Lazwald - Soleil F
Zero - Eponiinu F

Quick list of parent-child relations without GT silliness:[/size]MU - Kanna M/F[/size]Aqua - Shigure M[/size]Joker - Dia M[/size]Cyrus - Sophie F[/size]Suzukaze - Midoriko F[/size]Ryouma - Shinonome M[/size]Takumi - Kisaragi M[/size]Saizou - Grey M[/size]Nishiki - Kinu F [/size]Hinata - Hisame M[/size]Asama - Mitama F[/size]Tsubaki - Mitoi F[/size]Tsukuyomi - Shara F[/size]Marx - Jiikuberuto M[/size]Leon - Foreo M[/size]Benoit - Ignis M[/size]Flannel - Velor F (kek)[/size]Harold - Ruttsu M[/size]Odin - Ophelia F[/size]Lazwald - Soleil F[/size]Zero - Eponiinu F[/size]

Any pictures?