Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, 61 units in all.

And it looks like a good 1/3 of them are children.

Not a fan of how they used creative and development resources for a very divisive feature.

Imagine if we had all of these units, but they WEREN'T tied to the Waifu/Husbando stuff?

Kanna: Kamui's kid. Despite being straightforward and energetic, in reality they are lonely and a crybaby.
Shigure: Aqua's son, has calm disposition. Has a sharp and sensitive aesthetic and is a good singer.
Dia: Joker's son. Despite having an apathetic personality. His latent power is extremely high. Thinks of his comrades (kinda like Laurent?)
Sophie: Saizou's daughter. The name of her favuourite horse is Abel. Extremely clumsy, but is positive and cheerful.
Midoriko: Suzukabe's daughter. Is innocent and cheerful. Loves to play around (have fun), she's truly energetic.
Hinami: Hinata's son. Diligent and stubborn. Whatever situation he is in, he acts conducts himself carefully.
ZEKEBELT (I DONT KNOW M8S): Marx's son. Is a kind hearted and diligent person who has common sense . Is an elite who throws himself (works hard) into his studies (lit:refinement/education)
Foleo: Leon's son. Has a considerate and kind disposition. Has a good taste, although expensive (or high standards?) in the arts. Is an expert in making clothes.

Kanna: Kamui's kid. Despite being straightforward and energetic, in reality they are lonely and a crybaby.

Shigure: Aqua's son, has calm disposition. Has a sharp and sensitive aesthetic and is a good singer.

Dia: Joker's son. Despite having an apathetic personality. His latent power is extremely high. Thinks of his comrades (kinda like Laurent?)

Sophie: Saizou's daughter. The name of her favuourite horse is Abel. Extremely clumsy, but is positive and cheerful.

Midoriko: Suzukabe's daughter. Is innocent and cheerful. Loves to play around (have fun), she's truly energetic.

Hinami: Hinata's son. Diligent and stubborn. Whatever situation he is in, he acts conducts himself carefully.

ZEKEBELT (I DONT KNOW M8S): Marx's son. Is a kind hearted and diligent person who has common sense . Is an elite who throws himself (works hard) into his studies (lit:refinement/education)

Foleo: Leon's son. Has a considerate and kind disposition. Has a good taste, although expensive (or high standards?) in the arts. Is an expert in making clothes.

Damn, I was thinking of doing a run where I would name Kamui Hinami.

squeals all of the children sobs

they're so precious ; U ;

but I feel like they got really lazy with the names ??

what's with all the children named after japanese imperial ships?

but AAH NISHIKI'S DAUGHTERRR

I WANT TO DRAW HER

Kanna's grin is adorable. Both of them.

Please let the superhero on the bottom row be Harold's/Arthur's kid/sidekick.

There is something horribly wrong with the eyes on the girl below Mikoto.

Not!Gaius and Not!Cordelia confirmed. Not!Cordelia looks really weird with grey hair.

The guy between Kaze and Takumi is incredible. Shame that he probably isn't playable.

Hi Tharja, hope you're better-dressed this time. And I don't know who the not-a-rail person is, but I approve. Hope that character doesn't turn out to be a joke character. Lastly, masked person is awesome.

In other news, Asama is. . .scary. I like him!

Here's an update unit roll call according to the data of of /FEG/, including royal children:

<Snip>

Oh boy. Here's some google engrish

<Snip again>

Considering this, there seem to be even more units though. Right at the bottom there's some stuff about Fiora, Crimson, glasses guy, Aqua's mother (?) and some more...

Maybe mid-to-late joining characters?

The first list can't really be complete anyways cause it's still missing the griffon flier Hoshido woman that was revealed today.

Edited by Sias