eicyormm2 GAME OVER! Congratulations to Euklyd, Kinumi, Paperblade, Chen, Hannah & Mancer for winning

Blitz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in playing another eimm with in a week?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neopolitan ice cream rocks you take that back scum

i can arrange for another "tree accident" in the hunger games ya know...

ok you're on my hitlist now

if i don't die

im town gais dun shoot me

GOOD LUCK

ALL ROLE PMs ARE (FINALLY) OUT!!!

send in actions,

I need to extend night phase by another hour, cause I probably gonna need it for Eid being tomorrow.

Night 1 ends 19th August July, 1 AM (GMT +6) about 26 hours and 31 minutes from now

Edited by Blitz

REMAINDER: A LOT OF YOU ARE MISSING NIGHT ACTIONS, PLEASE SEND THEM IN BY DEADLINE, 4 HOURS AND 34 MINUTES FROM THIS POST

all actions are out,

the people who died are Beli, Quote, WoMC, Cam, Rapier, FFM, Iris, j00 and Ike

only 9, out of 57.....

this will be a long game guys

I am really busy now and will out role PMs after I get back

phase ends in about 53 hours 48 minutes

unless people want it down faster

Also because we don't know what aliases have died.

Edited by Refa

It seems the Cannibals in sf, really wanted to eat a Wesker Sandwich and poor Wesker didn't have enough roars to blow them away...

Dear Belisarius,

you are Furio Tigre, a witness in the murder of Glen Elg from the Ace Attorney franchise. You are known for roaring at your opponents making them cower in fear.

Every night you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Roaring on <alias1> and <alias2>. This will make users cower in fear, dropping their actions for that phase (acting as a hook). However, aliases will be more prepared the next night, making you unable to scare them away the next night, making your targets non-consecutive. You will also notice the number of BPVs the users have left when they try fleeing the scene.

though, it seems Furio got what he deserved.

nottheilluminati was telling the truth about not being the illuminati, but some people just didn't believe him.

Dear Quote,

you are Claire Stanfield, you are the Conductor of the train, the flying Pussyfoot.

every night, you may respond to your role PM, ##Night-X Spar with <alias>. This will consume your normal kill. You will hold back and fight against alias, but, since you are so much stronger, you will make alias use full strength, preventing user from using any actions that night (a hook) while damaging user that night (a normal kill). You will also figure out who alias is based on the fighting style of alias (an alias checker) and since you will have so much free time in battle, you will also notice who visited alias that night (a watcher, but finds usernames).

Once in the game, instead of your normal kill you may respond to your role PM, ##Night-X, No holding back on <alias>. You throw a barrage of attacks on alias, preventing them from acting that night (hooking) and doing double the damage you usually do. You will not be able to use the alias checker and watcher abilities this phase though

well, at least we have one less assassin to worry about now

Some unknown guy named Trayvon Martin was shot on the chest for walking through a bad neighborhood and died...

Dear Weapons of Mass Construction

you are David Bowie, a talented English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, arranger, and actor.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Motivate <alias> with an exciting theme. You will allow alias to perform all actions twice the next phase.

Every night, you may also respond to your role PM with, ##Night Demotivate <alias>. User will be too demotivated to perform their actions the next phase and they will be informed all their actions will fail the next night.

You may use both actions each night.

though, it seems the only Bowie fan among us is dead

it was no surprise when LocoBrickz died, cause no one actually like LoL...

Dear Cam,

you are Emiya Kiritsugu, one of the partcipants of the 4th Holy Grain war from Fate Series. You are know as the Magus Killer for your ability to assassinate the mages.

every night, you may respond to your Role PM ##Night-X using Origin shot on <alias>. You will shoot alias with and Origin shot, forcing the destruction of the BPV alias may possess and vanillize user with it. This can be only be used 3 times and once per night. I can be used with your normal night kill.

once in the game, you may also respond to your role PM, ##Night-X Time aler, double accel. This will increase your speed and you will evade all actions aimed at you.

someone needed to put a stop to Kerry before he won yet another eimm.

SomeBody thought a troll name would be a good idea and decided to name himself ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SEMPAI-CHAN. So, it was no surprise when the troll got trolled...

Dear SB,

you are Red, the n00b pok'emon trainer who always ends up as a champion thanks to great luck. You are still a n00b at this point. Your starter pok'emon was Bulbasaur

You currently have 6 new pokemon and can use one of them every night. However, they will faint once you use them, making you unable to use them after the first time you use them. Additionally, once in the game, you may use two pokemon in the same phase instead of the usual once per phase. Every night, you may respond with

##Night-X send Pikachu on <alias>. Pikachu will use thunderwave and paralyze target alias, hooking user.

##Night-X send Pidgey on <alias>. Pidgey will use Keen eyes to watch, track and follow alias

##Night-X send Bulbasaur on <alias>. You will send Bulbasaur to use leech life on user, draining user's life forec (and thus BPV) on to yourself. This will however fail, if you have a BPV at the end of the phase after all actions have been resolved and/or your target did not have a BPV at the start of the phase.

##Night-X send Caterpie on <alias>. Caterpie will use stringshot, slowing user and delaying all moves user was to use into the next phase

##Night-X send Weedle on <alias>. Weedle will use poison sting, poisoning alias. Alias will take the damage at the end of next phase.

##Night-X send Mankey on <alias>. Mankey will use Karate chop and destroy the BPV of alias. WIll not work if alias lost BPV at the end of the phase.

it seems Pok'emon Trainer Red was too young to win the eimmcup

It shows that Gold Experience can't compare to Golden Experience.

Dear Rapier,

you are Dio Brando, a vampire and one of the main antagonists of the manga series, Jojo's Bizzaire advntures.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X attach Parasite on <alias>. You will attach one of your parasites on alias, which will inform you of all roles user has. On the following night, you will have complete control over user's role PM.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with ##Night-X ZA WARUDO!. You will activate ZA WARUDO!, your time controlling ability and shoot anyone who approaches you, while preventing anything from affecting you. This cannot be used while sending or controlling parasites.

looks like Dio Brando isn't as powerful as everyone thought him to be

Everyone decided to put a stop to old shows like Gumby and trash the archives

Dear FFM,

you are Callisto, one of the main antagonists from Xeno: Warrior Princess. You are very hard to kill off and you always keep coming back for revenge.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X, seek revenge against <alias1> and <alias2>. If either alias1 or alias2 were planning to shoot you with any form of a kill that night, you will roleblock all their actions. You will also add in another shot on to them as revenge (this will have nothing to do with your normal kill). You may not target the same alias more than once.

Additionally, if one of the aliases you targeted had successfully shot you before, but is not shooting you in the current phase, you will still shoot and hook them with your role.

Callisto, the annoying recurrence, has finally been removed.

It seems no one likes the contradiction between apples and oranges on one place and decided to eat the fruits up

Dear Iris,

you are Hajime Ichinose, the main protagonist of the series, Gatchaman Crowds. You are probably one the most obnoxious protagonists that exist and you let almost nothing sway you.

Because of how obnoxious you are, you cannot be swayed or damaged by any actions other than normal kills and axillary normal kills, but nothing else. You cannot be redirected either.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Invite <alias1> and <alias2> out. You will invite both targets to a fun day out and in all the fun, they will forget to perform their night actions (they will be hooked)

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Fly away. You will fly away, ignoring all moves on to yourself (a commute)

being as obnoxious as Hajime Ichinose is, she decided not to believe she was being killed, even when she knew she was.

everyone's favorite detective, Sherlock Holmes is no more

Dear j00,

you are Sherlock Holmes from a different time line, the genius detective, who is still a genius detective, but gave up on detective works to buy a Double Decker bus and turn into a Bus Driver.

##Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Drive <alias1> with <alias2>. All actions targeting on alias1 and alias2 will be switched.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Investigate <alias>. You will use your genius detective skills, to find out who alias is, what roles alias has, how many BPVs alias has left. You may not be driving your bus while investigating, however.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X Faking my death. You will fake your own death, making all actions on you fail. This can be used with one of your other actions.

even in a world where he gave up detective work, Sherlock Holmes couldn't run away from the Crimes in the city

it seems Ike is not as popular as people think he is...

Dear Thrashmaximum,

you are Ike, the main protagonist of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and one of the protagonists of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. You value friendship over all else.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X <alias> is my friend. You will call alias your friend. As long as your friend is alive, you will gain support from your friend and gain the ability to kill a second time, thanks to support bonuses. You will also stand in the way of your fried being killed from others, preventing the first shot on alias every night. You can only have one friend at a time and can choose another one, once your friend dies. You cannot shoot your friend and your friend cannot shoot you. Your action will fail if you do.

Twice in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X stand in the way of <alias>. You will stand in the way of alias preventing alias from performing actions that night. This can be used with other actions, but only once per night.

or is it that one of his prized friends betrayed him?

also, yes I was mistaken, we have 10 dead bodies not 9 and that is an achievement for reaching double digits, I guess.

And yes, I forgot SB's name and I forgetfully wrote Ike instead of Thrashmaximum

It is Night-2, btw and will end on the 21st July, 6 PM (GMT +6)

let me know if you want phase end time changed though, I think I can pull something else.

Edited by Blitz