"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Nohr, by chapter 14, only Flannel will be an unpromoted recruit.

In Hoshido, after chapter 11, only Nishiki will be unpromoted.

Erm, I meant enemy units... Sorry for not stating that.

You will be fighting nothing but promoted and special-class (Faceless, Golems, etc) enemies starting in Ch. 18 on all three routes.

That is only in IK/Revelations. In Conquest/Nohr the first chapter with every enemy promoted is chapter 20. In Birthright/Hoshido the first chapter is chapter 23.

Edit: Except for child paralogs. Paralog enemies all promote chapter 18

Edited by Shephen

That is only in IK/Revelations. In Conquest/Nohr the first chapter with every enemy promoted is chapter 20. In Birthright/Hoshido the first chapter is chapter 23.

Edit: Except for child paralogs. Paralog enemies all promote chapter 18

You appear to be correct; I was going on first chapters where all enemies and reinforcements are promoted, and didn't take into account exceptions that show up later on (Also didn't help that my mind was thinking Nohr 19's enemies were a special, non promoting class, oops). Sorry about the misinformation there.

Just a random question:

So since Parallel Seals work regardless of level now, would it be viable to reclass Sakura and Elise into their respective reclasses and train them up in them, promote and them reclass to their respective base class promotions(War Priestess and Strategist)? I was wandering this since I don't like training Staff users since it just takes a long time and they could easily be doing more by killing things. Obviously I would use Joker/Felicia as my main healers since they can heal but also fight back unlike the two I mentioned before.

Thanks in advance.

Just a random question:

So since Parallel Seals work regardless of level now, would it be viable to reclass Sakura and Elise into their respective reclasses and train them up in them, promote and them reclass to their respective base class promotions(War Priestess and Strategist)? I was wandering this since I don't like training Staff users since it just takes a long time and they could easily be doing more by killing things. Obviously I would use Joker/Felicia as my main healers since they can heal but also fight back unlike the two I mentioned before.

Thanks in advance.

This sounds feasible in Birthright and maybe Revelations, but is probably not advisable in Conquest due to limited gold for seals. I don't know if reclassing a staff user earlygame would be a good idea anyway though, it sounds pretty risky to limit yourself to just Felicia/Jakob.

Just a random question:

Thanks in advance.

I think it's not necessary. In my experience, in Nohr Elise levelled up just as fast as the remaining units.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but... With regard to double attacking, would Swallow Strike allow you to double a faster enemy that's using, say, a Javelin?

I know this is probably a dumb question, but... With regard to double attacking, would Swallow Strike allow you to double a faster enemy that's using, say, a Javelin?

yea. the two together means up to 10 Spd above you and you can still double them (I assume they stack)

I think this was answered before, but just in case... Skills like the princesses' personals don't work when they're in the back of a pair up anymore, do they?

I think this was answered before, but just in case... Skills like the princesses' personals don't work when they're in the back of a pair up anymore, do they?

None of the personal skills do unless stated specifically (Ladies' First, Girl Lover). They must to be adjacent for the Nohrians and within spaces for the rest.

None of the personal skills do unless stated specifically (Ladies' First, Girl Lover). They must to be adjacent for the Nohrians and within spaces for the rest.

I also meant skills like Devilish Wind, Battle Command, etc. That said, I assume that Aura skills as a whole don't work in the back of a pair up anymore?

How many Boots are in this game? And in which chapters are they? Also, can more than one Boots be used on a character, or is it only one like was the case in Awakening?

Edited by Levant Colthearts