FE:if Hacking Topic

someonewhodied

lol what.

how is that cheating in any way shape or form.

furthermore I don't really see how gay marriage is a gamble either.

Gamble was the wrong word, sorry. More like 'that's what you sign up for'.

The point of a GAY RELATIONSHIP is that you DON'T HAVE KIDS because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of a GAY RELATIONSHIP is that you DON'T HAVE KIDS because it's PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Wow.. Homophobic much?

This is a thread about hacking the game.

They did not provide sufficient support for gay marriage in this game, hence why people are seeking ways to properly hack it into the game.

Could you please keep your bigotry out of this thread? Thank you.

Wow.. Homophobic much?

They did not provide sufficient support for gay marriage in this game, hence why people are seeking ways to properly hack it into the game.

But... It's the true... Can you have kids (biological children) in a gay relationship? It's not homophobic, it's the truth.

Wow.. Homophobic much?

1. I am not homophobic. I never mentioned anything about being against gay people in this thread or even on this entire website. I'm saying having something that is physically impossible and avoiding a core feature of the game is cheating. I'm not a bigot, you're an ass.

I don't care about kids, I totally accept that it's a biological impossibility, that it's a world with magic is whatever, I don't care about kids. I just want to be able to experience more of the game's content, especially given how much effort they put into this area, while still playing as myself (because it halfway defeats the purpose of the system otherwise) I have zero interest in Rhajat--the experience would still not be what it was intended to be if I can't stand my partner.

(combining my previous points, yes, Kanna is content, but I'm already getting other kids, so I'm basically missing one chapter, that's not a big deal by comparison)

Besides that, whether or not it's even a good idea to do from a gameplay standpoint, this is the FE:if Hacking Topic, the point is to hack FE:if, and this is a proposed hack to FE:if. If you're against working with the game and seeking out knowledge about its hacking-ness, why are you here? It's cheating to RAMhack the entire convoy to have 99 of every item, but the ability to do that can lead to other important discoveries, never mind the people who are okay with cheating within their own games (of which there are many)

I don't care about kids, I totally accept that it's a biological impossibility, that it's a world with magic is whatever, I don't care about kids. I just want to be able to experience more of the game's content, especially given how much effort they put into this area, while still playing as myself (because it halfway defeats the purpose of the system otherwise) I have zero interest in Rhajat--the experience would still not be what it was intended to be if I can't stand my partner.

(combining my previous points, yes, Kanna is content, but I'm already getting other kids, so I'm basically missing one chapter, that's not a big deal by comparison)

Besides that, whether or not it's even a good idea to do from a gameplay standpoint, this is the FE:if Hacking Topic, the point is to hack FE:if, and this is a proposed hack to FE:if. If you're against working with the game and seeking out knowledge about its hacking-ness, why are you here? It's cheating to RAMhack the entire convoy to have 99 of every item, but the ability to do that can lead to other important discoveries, never mind the people who are okay with cheating within their own games (of which there are many)

I tried to find a point to this post and I seriously, honestly couldn't.

Good, I'm glad~

So back to the question, for future reference, all I'll need is to dump the chapter save things, like the kind of procedure needed to set up the save data for FireEditor in Awakening? (EDIT: to prepare, that is)

Edited by 47948201

Good, I'm glad~

So back to the question, for future reference, all I'll need is to dump the chapter save things, like the kind of procedure needed to set up the save data for FireEditor in Awakening? (EDIT: to prepare, that is)

If you can run NTR, I suggest running this instead, it adds a ton of gay marriage options and also some non gay marriages such as Ryoma and Scarlet.

Erm yeah, that would be the ideal, but it's my current understanding that to run a game with that on, you need homebrew active, meaning you can't system update, meaning you can't download future DLC and keep the marriage active (in Awakening, when I set up S-supports that weren't originally in the game, when I played out of homebrew, it dropped them back down to A-rank, so my goal is to make a way to keep the S-rank even without running through HANS, which is where the suggestion of setting up a different marriage in-game then switching it via RAMhacking came from, so I wanted to confirm how to prepare to RAMhack)

Glad this topic could get back on track.

But yeah. This is a hacking topic and only a hacking topic.

I was discussing something related to hacking, however for some reason it was derailed by some people who had to interject their opinions.

But anyway, how far are we in terms of file replacement hacks? For example, replacing someone's portrait with another, or just adding new ones in?

I was discussing something related to hacking, however for some reason it was derailed by some people who had to interject their opinions.

But anyway, how far are we in terms of file replacement hacks? For example, replacing someone's portrait with another, or just adding new ones in?

JEgiDMS.png

Does that answer your question?

Erm yeah, that would be the ideal, but it's my current understanding that to run a game with that on, you need homebrew active, meaning you can't system update, meaning you can't download future DLC and keep the marriage active (in Awakening, when I set up S-supports that weren't originally in the game, when I played out of homebrew, it dropped them back down to A-rank, so my goal is to make a way to keep the S-rank even without running through HANS, which is where the suggestion of setting up a different marriage in-game then switching it via RAMhacking came from, so I wanted to confirm how to prepare to RAMhack)

Not exactly, there's a NTR plugin as well. Considering that if you have access to homebrew you have the ability to downgrade your console to 9.2 and set up emuNAND, there's really no reason at all to run the gay marriage hack through HANS and every reason to run it on a custom firmware, which only expands your ability to use, for example, NTR cheat plugins, RAM hacks if you're on an o3ds and downgrade your browser, and so on.

Tl;dr the gay marriage hack should be run through NTR in emuNAND rather than through HANS, since NTR lets you update and use DLC and go online and all that lovely stuff.

How is "Or you could just be happy with the fact that there's already LGBT relationships in the game?" related in any way to hacking?

Anyway, I'm going to drop it, as I don't want to derail this thread further, but you should really take some time to reflect on what you've said here, and why people would find it offensive.

On topic - I have a question regarding support editing hacks. I know that if you load the game without applying the hack, the supports will change to whatever support they were originally mapped to. I'm curious if anyone knows what people see online, through checking S-Ranks on your game card? Curious as to what exactly the server is doing as the middleman, whether it's passing along actual detail (hacked game 1 said character A and B, so everyone sees A and B) or if it's just passing some ID that the game interprets based on its data files? (hacked game 1 said A and B, but the underlying IDs match to Y and Z, so everyone sees Y and Z)

I'm planning on testing it myself but wanted to know if anyone had done so. Thanks!

How is "Or you could just be happy with the fact that there's already LGBT relationships in the game?" related in any way to hacking?

Anyway, I'm going to drop it, as I don't want to derail this thread further, but you should really take some time to reflect on what you've said here, and why people would find it offensive.

On topic - I have a question regarding support editing hacks. I know that if you load the game without applying the hack, the supports will change to whatever support they were originally mapped to. I'm curious if anyone knows what people see online, through checking S-Ranks on your game card? Curious as to what exactly the server is doing as the middleman, whether it's passing along actual detail (hacked game 1 said character A and B, so everyone sees A and B) or if it's just passing some ID that the game interprets based on its data files? (hacked game 1 said A and B, but the underlying IDs match to Y and Z, so everyone sees Y and Z)

I'm planning on testing it myself but wanted to know if anyone had done so. Thanks!

You can continue being an ass all you'd like, but I don't really care, so if you could stop, that'd be nice.

Anyway, is that Robin over the Corrin in the picture? Or somebody else?

holy shit you two shut up

EDIT: okay it was more than two and i should learn to read but christ

Edited by Integrity

Anyway, is that Robin over the Corrin in the picture? Or somebody else?

I replaced Amiibo Robin's sprites with Female Robin sprites from Awakening.

I tried adding in completely new Sprites without replacing any of the ingame portraits, but am getting no results thus far sadly, what I keep getting is this;

a3bsdqx.png

First of all, that's not the point of a gay relationship at all. Do you really think people choose to be gay? Much less so that they won't have kids? Please refrain from making comments such as this in the future.

They are discussing reasonable modifications to the game, and your derailment of the topic at hand is not welcome.

It's not possible to check specific rankings of other players' units, is it?

I'm guessing for the Same-Sex patch, if you S-rank a hacked pairing, then run the game without the patch and find them married to other characters, then the latter will be what is reflected to other players? I'd be happy to check it out if you don't mind dropping me your castle address!

I've just tested it out of curiosity; however, what I did was merely replace the supports, not add in additional ones. If the support between two characters does not exist originally, then it simply won't appear to others. Ex. If I replace Yukimura's support for F!Kamui with Yuugiri, and Yuugiri's support with M!Kamui for Yukimura, neither appear on the bottom of each other's character card.

Childrens' supports with their parents, however, can still be seen by people who are running the unhacked game. So if Midori has Flora as her mother and at least C-supported her in any way, Flora should appear at the bottom of the card.

So I've been goofing around with hex editing my save file.... I was wondering if I'd even be able to get Minerva this way, if she's even programmed into the game here in the west. Does anyone have the character and class ID for her, please and thank you?

So I've been goofing around with hex editing my save file.... I was wondering if I'd even be able to get Minerva this way, if she's even programmed into the game here in the west. Does anyone have the character and class ID for her, please and thank you?

You need to have the DLC in order for her to work, her data is contained within the actual DLC itself.