[Spoilers] Absolutely terrible implementation of MyCastle x NextGen

ninjapokemon

So every time two characters get married, there's a timeskip that last at least half a year, probably more. How many potential pairs to produce children character are there on each route? More then enough to let Gunter die of old age before you're done recruiting all of them, probably. Skipping half a year once may not seem like much, but it'll stack up.

Here's my brilliant idea; don't recycle a silly Awakening gimmick that never needed to come back.

Seriously. Why the heck do we need to have a second generation of characters anyway? Why couldn't they find a different way to implement more characters or paralogues?

If they decide to bring back children again they should do it like that. Obviously no FE veteran wants this gimmick, I don't either. I just think it's a better way to do the terrible gimmick.

I too want the whole children idea die, or at least not come back for a while.

EDIT:Sorry mods for the double post, I meant to copy this and paste it into my last one, since I'm on mobile it doesn't let me do things easily and my phone keyboard keeps on closing randomly.

Edited by Rabbattack

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic