Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

Refa was responsible for tampering with me N1. He sent me to Track a Player, who no visited. You can look it up by checking my first d2 post which had N and V bolded.

I think he might've been scanned n1 which led to his death n2? I don't know for sure on that.

Prims, is it MYLO or LYLO?

I hhonestly thought this implied that you were a cop, and that the result was "Not Vanilla", citing back to the games i've hosted with things like Active/Passive checkers and the like. It's because of that fairly obvee crumb that I honestly expected you to have died last night

Refa's roles were like a bodyguard&Neighborizer&tracker enabler and aside from the track, i dunno they don't seem that threatening to me

Were you made aware of refa targeting you?

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know I wouldn't be here yesterday for deadline ;_;

am I the only one kinda bothered by Haze's unnecessary vanilla claim?

I don't see anybody being intentionally open with their role in a game like this, especially when they're not really under any fire. It reads to me more like an impulsive townslip, rather than a carefully calculated scum gambit

Blitz's townmeta is actually super obvious if you bothered to compare his scum games to his town games

go compare Tinker Knight to his play in .hack R1 and then compare his play in those games to this game and it's really fucking obvious

As town Blitz asks a lot of questions and makes tons of big fucklong posts about his thought process, like he's doing in this game and like he did as Tinker

As scum he makes super short posts and does nearly nothing (and is cagey/defensive if .hack is anything to go by), he spits out reads with no explanation or rationale behind them

There is a HUGE STARK CONTRAST in how he plays

Not my bro! Don't worry bro, I'll believe in the me that believes that you're still alive! Denial so strong! I'd like to note that whilst I wasn't technically on the Iris wagon, I wasn't exactly against her lynch. I think the same goes for a few other players too.

I don't see anybody being intentionally open with their role in a game like this, especially when they're not really under any fire. It reads to me more like an impulsive townslip, rather than a carefully calculated scum gambit

My thoughts were that Haze wanted to establish that there are a lot of vanillas in this game, which seems to be the case! I'd have to agree with Paper that Blitz seems a lot less volatile when he's town, which is kinda what's happening in this game. I mean, it doesn't clear him, but combined with his recent content, I'm starting to feel a lot better.

I'm not liking Eli's attempt to discredit Paper's townread. I could understand some degree of scepticism or uncertainty, but it's very much "you're townreading my scumread, you suck". Post #404 was an unusual alternate post followed by a vote that didn't bother me at the time. However, now I've noticed how empty it really is, it's filled mostly with one liners about people that don't really mean much.

##Vote: Eli

He followed up the Blitz case through to today, but it feels a lot like his Manix case, and I'll be interested to see if he drops it when he realises it's unviable.

j00's starting to sink under the radar, her last couple of posts have been more directing votes and small prods. I'm also getting the sense of her being OK to lynch anyone, her votes don't really strike me with much conviction in any particular case. I can't really say any more about Kaoz because of activity, but all my previous points remain.

Eli >> Kaoz >>> j00

I didn't know I wouldn't be here yesterday for deadline ;_;

am I the only one kinda bothered by Haze's unnecessary vanilla claim?

Were I at home right now I'd quote every instance of people doing this during this game and yell STOP. Explain why something bothers you, don't try to make other people do it for you.

I'd honestly call it a scumtell but bloody everyone is doing it this game.[/rant]

Brad I think the question is more what do you think the intent behind Blitz' queations arem I've not been the biggest fan of some of his posts because some of his attempts to direct conversation feel like timewasters, that's just my being suspicious though.

Unrelated note, I feel like I recognize this style of mafia kills. Need to rack my brain on it.

On phone at work so can't really make in depth posts atm.

sorry that's just how I play. I get vibes for things and I can't really explain them. don't yell at me

for the record I'm not angry but don't yell at me please

don't even remotely yell at me. not over a mafia game

back later. I'm still really behind but I don't wanna sub out

Not my bro! Don't worry bro, I'll believe in the me that believes that you're still alive! Denial so strong! I'd like to note that whilst I wasn't technically on the Iris wagon, I wasn't exactly against her lynch. I think the same goes for a few other players too.

My thoughts were that Haze wanted to establish that there are a lot of vanillas in this game, which seems to be the case! I'd have to agree with Paper that Blitz seems a lot less volatile when he's town, which is kinda what's happening in this game. I mean, it doesn't clear him, but combined with his recent content, I'm starting to feel a lot better.

I'm not liking Eli's attempt to discredit Paper's townread. I could understand some degree of scepticism or uncertainty, but it's very much "you're townreading my scumread, you suck". Post #404 was an unusual alternate post followed by a vote that didn't bother me at the time. However, now I've noticed how empty it really is, it's filled mostly with one liners about people that don't really mean much.

##Vote: Eli

He followed up the Blitz case through to today, but it feels a lot like his Manix case, and I'll be interested to see if he drops it when he realises it's unviable.

I'm not trying to discredit paper's townread. I'm very confident with my scumread on blitz and don't understand why people are townreading him. Since paper is townreading him the most, I'm trying to get an explanation out of him so I can the situation from a different perspective that I can actually understand.

The explanation is basically that most people don't know how to read Blitz which is why he gets lynched more than he should (which is basically, ever)

Like, I get that he asks a lot of questions that don't seem to go anywhere but I'm 90% sure he is trying to gauge how people think and react to things, since when he's scum he doesn't do it nearly as much

I'm not trying to discredit paper's townread. I'm very confident with my scumread on blitz and don't understand why people are townreading him. Since paper is townreading him the most, I'm trying to get an explanation out of him so I can the situation from a different perspective that I can actually understand.

How about the rest of my post? I feel that you're ignoring a lot of Blitz' actual content in favour of what you're voting on. I'm not saying his meta should excuse him, but I still feel the way he's posting and what he's produced recently don't convince me he's particularly scummy.

@Paperblade: Does Blitz usually use a metric careton of quotes? #341 is what's really bothering me wrt that because to some extent it looks like some of those were almost padding.

I hhonestly thought this implied that you were a cop, and that the result was "Not Vanilla", citing back to the games i've hosted with things like Active/Passive checkers and the like. It's because of that fairly obvee crumb that I honestly expected you to have died last night

Refa's roles were like a bodyguard&Neighborizer&tracker enabler and aside from the track, i dunno they don't seem that threatening to me

Were you made aware of refa targeting you?

Info is still info, and there's always the risk of a night kill being blocked.

I was made aware that someone had ordered me to track a player at the start of the night phase. Not who it was who had ordered me.

OK, wait, so Haze is a vanilla? If that's his claim, he's either gf or clear. Going back to lynching between vanillas, especially since I feel like the 2 we've known of since d2 have lived way too long. And given that I still feel better about elieson than I do j00, (who yes you could say I've been tunneling, but I feel like the only reason the case died was because I got drug down into the mud, metaphorically speaking.)

##Vote: j00

j00 > elieson >>>> else

I need to read shin and Kaoz.

In other news, if anyone has any more information, I'd recommend outing it today, instead of on LYLO. Not really massclaim because I imagine we'd be seeing a lot of the same flavor.

Where is Haze's vanilla claim exactly? What do you mean he's either godfather or clear?

Snike, what is your opinion on Paper, if we're looking at the wagons?

I currently still have a suspicions about Shin, his Blitz didn't amount to much and I don't like how he waffled on Iris, but he's like one of the few people who've even posted scumreads today and regardless of alignment, he's at least trying.

Via, Paper and Haze aren't really giving cases and hasn't done for the longest time, I'd like any of them to deliver since it's not helping town at the moment. Oh, and Kaoz too.

Also Shin I guess you mean I'm flying under the radar compared to earlier, but I stand by prodding people to vote since this game has the pace of molasses.

Also I realized Haze meant his reasons for scum reading me was in the same post as the vote early D2, was I seriously your second top read after Iris late D2 just because of vanilla numbers?

##Vote: Haze

Hasn't posted proper cases since early D1 except for Iris, which was a reactionary vote on the major wagon. I can get Snike still having issues with me since he's actually scumhunted, your vote on me is lazy and you've barely contributed.

Paper why are you spending time arguing with Elie about town!Blitz

What are your scumreads where is your fucking vote, you've cased Iris for so long, what do you get from her flip

At this point I'm also getting demotivated, I realize I'm not the most active either, but there's just so many people who've barely got content and reads past D1, what would it take for people to post more? Shall I vote Manix again?

Snike: tbh I think it's better to lynch among the people on the wagons than among vanillas, the first one is based on interaction and flips, the other one on rolespec.

I don't feel like paperblade is playing like he has been in the two games preceding this (where I was his scumbuddy) so I'm townreading him.

Haze's vanilla claim was here. He's godfather or clear because he was my track target N1.

Given that, it just so happens that the only options left on the wagon line are myself and you. And I know I'm not scum.

Also Shin I guess you mean I'm flying under the radar compared to earlier, but I stand by prodding people to vote since this game has the pace of molasses.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Like earlier on in the game, you were chasing people, producing reads, kinda like the post this quote's from but better. Whilst I can appreciate that things are going slow, it caught my attention and doesn't really make me think much better of you.

I think Haze claimed early D2 out of the blue. I can't quite see the need to claim, but it does suggest that there are a lot of vanillas, it's a null tell and we have no guarantee that there is a godfather or even a cop in the game. j00's Haze case isn't bad though, I'll have to look into Haze when it's not Shin's bedtime again, timezones so much fun.

Rage, ninja'd by Snike. Snike, could you elaborate why it has to be between you and j00? Do you have anything to say about the likes of Eli, Haze or Kaoz? Or even, heaven forbid, the handsome SHIN?