Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

By that logic, you can't infer anything from anybody because anybody could accidentally say/do something.

Well, yeah, but there are things which scum are more likely to do than town are. For example, unfavourable interactions with multiple flipped scum usually isn't just a townie being bad (sometimes it is but law of probability), so we can say that is scummy. In this case, it's advantageous for scum to do, but it is an incredibly easy thing to screw up on as town and an even easier thing to tunnel in on over actually bothering to analyse their content. Which you've done and done well, btw, not particularly interested in lynching you anymore, the critique is ok by itself but the huge ass explanation on the end is what makes it better.

I actually missed the fact that there was a votals just before Haze hammered. That makes it a whole less likely that he was town accidentally hammering. Getting more and more happy with this lynch tbh.

@Kaoz: Most of your response is fine, but why is Snike leaning town? You said yesterday that he had bad interactions with Haze but you put Blitz, who you seem to describe as null, in the most probably scum team instead of him? What's changed?

@Snike: Can you give us a picture of what your scum team is? You've done the bare minimum you can today and it's worrying me.

I said I was going to reread Elie and Blitz today but tbh after reading their posts they seem pretty townie and I'm not interested in lynching them today as of this point so I'm goign to save myself the trouble. Will read Shin/Snike tomorrow. Lynch priority as of this post:

Haze > Kaoz >> Snike = Shin > Elie > Blitz > Me

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't said too much if only because I'm keeping an eye on people's impressions of scumteams.

Right now there's 3-4 people who view Haze as scum, if Blitz's question counts as suspicion. Without counting myself that seems like a lot, and even though I agree about the hammer being incredibly scummy, I'm still paranoid about putting up a vote on that because of the numbers.

Excluding that I think the scumteam is probably Elieson, Haze, and Kaoz, but with the paranoia I'd likely go with Elieson, Shin, and Kaoz, if only because after Haze he'd be the other candidate I'm scumreading.

I haven't been on point this game, but I hope the prs have.

ALSO: Did anyone get targeted by Refa N2? If so, they're probably clear.

21 hours and 14 minutes left.

Not sure what's happening with Haze as I haven't seen him since prodding him. I'm uninclined to do a mid-LYLO modkill/force-sub since nobody likes those but may do something if he hasn't posted by the end of the phase.

@Shin

Why was this part something that you don't like?

It seems like a really tenuous link in order to try and clear yourself. It's entirely possible that Paper would have been killed by almost every scum combination and our alignments don't really implicate the other. In other words it read kinda like "Scum!Shin and Scum!Eli wouldn't do this together, therefore there can't be scum!Eli."

I have to be up very early tomorrow, so it's unlikely I'm going to be around in the hour or two before deadline. I really hope that Haze turns up, I do agree somewhat with Snike's point about everyone reading him as scum. However, we're nowhere remotely safe even if we hit scum, we're going to be in LYLO for any other phases we make it to.

Snike, why would Refa targeting anyone clear them? Especially considering everyone's been here since then and nobody has claimed to have been targeted.

@Kaoz: Most of your response is fine, but why is Snike leaning town? You said yesterday that he had bad interactions with Haze but you put Blitz, who you seem to describe as null, in the most probably scum team instead of him? What's changed?

I'm overall happy with Snike's content outside of that thing. It's something to come back to once scum!Haze is confirmed, but I didn't want to put too much weight on an associative read without having that confirmation first, if that makes sense.

Anyway, deadline is in less than 8 hours if I'm not mistaken. Will definitely not be around at that time (who will be?). We should start to decide on a lynch.

I didn't get to read up with the isos, cause eimm happened, but, I want to lynch one of Shin or Elieson. More interested on Elieson, wit reference to content, but something in the back of my mind says Shin would be better to lynch

Snike, why would Refa targeting anyone clear them? Especially considering everyone's been here since then and nobody has claimed to have been targeted.

I'm overall happy with Snike's content outside of that thing. It's something to come back to once scum!Haze is confirmed, but I didn't want to put too much weight on an associative read without having that confirmation first, if that makes sense.

Anyway, deadline is in less than 8 hours if I'm not mistaken. Will definitely not be around at that time (who will be?). We should start to decide on a lynch.

Kaoz is scum.

We need to put a vote up because we have to make a lynch. I'd be fine with an elieson lynch, but I guess the only thing stopping me is the turbo threat.

either scum or oblivious town

idk at this point

however I guess someone has to start the wagon

##Vote: Elieson

Let's end this

We need to put a vote up because we have to make a lynch. I'd be fine with an elieson lynch, but I guess the only thing stopping me is the turbo threat.

As would I, be very careful with a vote, especially since we only need one town on a wagon for scum to be able to turbo.

PEDIT: Cut by Snike's vote gg, I'd be happy with an Eli lynch too but due to the nature of our situation and the off chance Eli is (unlikely but possibly) town, I'll hold off with voting.

##Unvote

OK so no turbo lynch yet.

The thing that worries me is that if Haze is town

and he's inactive

mafia can just twiddle their thumbs

and win the game

So I'm hoping I'm not just paranoid.

I'll put the vote back up after I go mow the lawn.

I'm just wrong about being paranoid is what I meant, ie Haze is scum.

Because otherwise if he doesn't show up we lose gg no re.

##Vote Haze

I'm hoping at this point. Also Snike why am I scum to you now, over other options, and why are u starting the vote when u were so against voting? It's not indicative of anything, I'm just curious

Also Blitz, have u even examined Haze?

Oh wait I missed primssss post.

Dude its almost phase end, can you make a decision on Haze please so we can carry out our vote plans with a bit less concern?

For a turbo to happen at this point, it'd require

(if I am mafia), another town to vote for Hazs.

(If I am town) 3 of the remaining 5 possibilities (ruling out Haze self voting and myself of course),

Kirsche is unlikely as fuck to be mafia according to like everybody. Meaning Kaoz+Shin+Blitz (or Snike, whos leaning town by consensus) have to be the scumteam, and able to coordinate.

I'm taking a chance but at this point whatever

Endgame

Haze's heart was as broken as his internet connection.

flip_brokenheartedbear.PNG

Haze - Broken-Hearted Bear - Vanilla Townie - lynched Day 4

Blitz couldn't stop the scum from winning in time. I suppose that he was too young.

flip_karatejoe.png

Blitz - Karate Joe - Vanilla Townie - endgamed Day 4

Elieson would not be sleeping soundly tonight.

flip_pajama.PNG

Elieson - Pajama Princess - Vanilla Townie - endgamed Day 4

Snike got locked in a bird cage, which at least continued the trend of being in the stages with the best music.

flip_taptrial.PNG

Snike - Tap Trial - Vanilla Townie - endgamed Day 4

Congratulations to the scum on perfecting Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best +!

flip_huebirds.gif

Kaoz - Huebirds of Happiness - Mafia Middleman - won Day 4

Birds Everywhere (Night, Active): Each night, you may ##Separate two players in your massive flock. Any attempts from one to target the other that night will be blocked.

flip_tetetepanpan.PNG

kirsche - てってってパンパン - Mafia Non-Consecutive Sneak - won Day 4

Te-Te-Te, Pan-Pan (Night, Active): You may ##Sneak another player over to their target, causing any actions they use that night to be invisible to investigative roles. Since you'll be teleporting, this action doesn't appear to investigations either. You may not use this two nights in a row (because you need to clap afterwards!).

flip_firewood.png

Shin - Firewood Cats - Mafia Activist Vigilante - won Day 4

Wild Woodwork (Night, Active): You may ##Kill a player at night by swinging at them with your axe. You currently have 0 shots, but every time a phase passes by with no kills, a cat will pass you an extra one.

Now Tebiri will probably never return to Rhythm Heaven and this game will probably never be localized. You are all awful people.

Postgame will have to wait a couple days. I don't think I followed the game closely enough to give specific player analysis but I'll complain about points where town played poorly!

Apparently Haze's ISP broke down on him on D4 and he wasn't able to contact me about it. This was after several days of the night phases lining up with his days off work and the day phases lining up with the days he was busy. I feel really bad.