I really fear of incest [spoilers] Leon

HeartTranquil

Eirika and Ephraims supports are more "incesty" then this as are Raven and Priscillas

which you know what? People looked too much into those, you know what you are doing? Looking way too hard to find something to bitch about.

Edited by Jedi

Read through most of the Leon's supports among his families in the actual game,this is definitely a translation thing.

Leon's main plot line with his siblings is basically that he's too much of a smart ass or independently strong to be adorable,and he kinda envies Kamui for getting all the attention from their elder brother and sister,same with other people.His capability of self-support is what makes him the outstanding youngster he's proud of,but the inevitable loneliness that comes along with this also bothers him a lot.

Eirika and Ephraims supports are more "incesty" then this as are Raven and Priscillas

which you know what? People looked too much into those, you know what you are doing? Looking way too hard to find something to bitch about.

Wait, who's complaining?

I just read the conversation, and he seems more like an immature genius kid begging for his older sister's attention than a man with a lust for his sister.

It's weird? I guess so, because Leon looks older and more composed than that.

Is it incest? No. Just a kid brother who wants his sister to dote more on him.

That said: Relax, there'll be no romance between them.

Edited by Lawful Angry

In the english langauge, love in sibling contexts, unless outright stated to be incestuous, is implicitly about caring about each other as members of the family. It's heavily contextual.

From what I can gather from Leon's other supports, he's incredibly lonely because he's heralded as this teenage genius and incredibly strong mage so people assume he's fine on his own, but he's still human and he does want affection and attention from people he cares about. Fairly reasonable, I'd say.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Or maybe they're just somebody who doesn't speak English as a first language and wants to be certain about what they're getting into.

So to clarify, no; the game contains no incest.

Or maybe they're just somebody who doesn't speak English as a first language and wants to be certain about what they're getting into.

So to clarify, no; the game contains no incest.

I suggest doing some poking around on these forums before asserting such a thing.

As for Leon. . .I'm positive he's talking about sibling affection. And why is it a bad thing for the royals to cross over and marry the other side? Marx x Hinoka looks like they'd work well, and MAYBE Ryoma x Camilla.

If you actually read the support it is not even necessarily incest or any romantic feelings being harbored more like a rather immature childish affection. So I'd hardly worry by the fact that Leon is acting like a child around Camilla it isn't romantic.

Saying I love you in Asia might not be that common in comparison to the West, but It isn't always romantic. My family is Chinese and my mum says I'i love you' ALL the time. Does she want to have my babies? NO.

Leon has perfectly good reason to want attention from his siblings and I'm sick of everyone that's saying that Leon wants to f*ck Camilla. I actually quite like the fact that leon isn't that much of a haughty loner and reveals his weakness to his family. It's cute! c';

Besides, when It's translated, I doubt there's going to be lewd stuff.

Just my 50 cents.

I hope my comment didn't come off as aggressive.

Edited by eclipse
Merged double post

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, June 30, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, June 30, 2015 - No reason given

I don't see any incest here.

Then again, my brain seems to have an "incest subtext blocker" in place because I've never caught a whiff of any romantic subtext in any of the supposed "incest sibling" pairs in any FE game. Except Deirdre and Arvis, but they banged and had two kids even I can't overlook that one

Edited by The Geek

Saying I love you in Asia might not be that common in comparison to the West, but It isn't always romantic. My family is Chinese and my mum says I'i love you' ALL the time. Does she want to have my babies? NO.

Leon has perfectly good reason to want attention from his siblings and I'm sick of everyone that's saying that Leon wants to f*ck Camilla. I actually quite like the fact that leon isn't that much of a haughty loner and reveals his weakness to his family. It's cute! c';

Besides, when It's translated, I doubt there's going to be lewd stuff.

Just my 50 cents.

Haha, not at all. Your comment is fine. (:

I also think it's really cute of Leon to open up like that, it's a nice contrast to his general coolness. As shown in his supports with Kamui and Marx, Leon feels lost as middle of the pack, and not sure where to place himself. I urge people to read those before jumping to conclusions about this support. It's 100% familial love.

Also, Leon and Camilla can't S-Rank. So there's that.