Am I the only fan of Belka? (Character Discussion)

There really isn't much of a following for her, and I barely see her metioned on any websites.

I frankly like her as a character and like her design as well. Plus, as of now, I don't really know much about her significance or past. If anyone could enlighten me of their opinions of her, I would much appreciate it.

Belka is a character I am definitely intrigued by. I haven't looked into her supports or anything too much, but I would say I am a fan. (The references to Metal Gear I see floating around with her certainly doesn't do anything to hurt her case either)

I haven't decided who I am going to use on my first playthrough yet, but Belka is very high on the list; she's pretty much guaranteed a spot on my team.

I liked her design a lot, especially in contrast to her Lady Camilla.

As a unit...she didn't really work out for me... xD Her supports are okay, to the point. Still unlocking more to find out more about her.

I started liking her after I read her support with Benoit. And also she's one of the best designed females in this game, so I guess I could call myself a fan.

Edited by Phantom037

Belka is a character I am definitely intrigued by. I haven't looked into her supports or anything too much, but I would say I am a fan. (The references to Metal Gear I see floating around with her certainly doesn't do anything to hurt her case either)

I haven't decided who I am going to use on my first playthrough yet, but Belka is very high on the list; she's pretty much guaranteed a spot on my team.

Speaking of Metal Gear references...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tg73vqAW1uQ

There really isn't much of a following for her, and I barely see her metioned on any websites.

[spoiler=It's alright.]QHLcqg.png

Edited by DualMix

Her design is very good. Super solid.

I mostly feel bad for her, it seemed like she had a very rough past; and I think I read somewhere her armor is camilla's old armor? Not sure where though,might've been a support.

Going to make her a berserker on my nohr run if i have the parallel seals; I'm going to try to have as many female berserkers as I can

Did you use the search bar?

Mostly because I really despise "Am I the only one?" when I know there's topics about said character that are still active, and a bit of searching would've answered your question.

EDIT: My opinion of Belka is in the linked topic.

Edited by eclipse

Did you use the search bar?Mostly because I really despise "Am I the only one?" when I know there's topics about said character that are still active, and a bit of searching would've answered your question.EDIT: My opinion of Belka is in the linked topic.

Apologies. I didn't mean to cause any agitation, and frankly I really should learn to check. This is a constant issue on previous forums on other sites. I'll try to learn from my mistakes and not have this happen again. Apologies once more.