My first time playing an Ace Attorney game.

IceBrand

Posted · Hidden by Florete, July 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, July 9, 2015 - No reason given

Kaldson, I AM that jerk

On topic tho, (SPOILERS)just remember video tape and Shelley de Killer on the last case of JFA, and you'll be fine

Don't be afraid to press every statement in a testimony. Even if you don't get any useful information, you will probably get some funny dialogue. However, there will be times where you are penalized for pressing, but you will be told so by the judge ahead of time. Oh, and avoid spoilers, obviously.

I got myself spoiled it wasent very fun so just dont spoil yourself the storys really all the games have in diffrence besides the health bar diffrence between 1 to 2 to investigaitons to 5 so much CHANGE!

The saving feature may behave like a Quick Save, in that it automatically resets the game, but it is in fact a permanent save and so you can in fact load the save as often as you like.

You should take full advantage of that too, since the lifebar is utter nonsense. The trials are less about figuring out riddles and more about guessing what the story wants your character to do and how to express this through the game's limited interface. You will find situations were you will object that the input that you are supposed to make isn't something that you could have figured out. And even if you perceive your Game Over as fair, it's no fun having to click yourself through dialog for like 10 minutes or so to get back to were you were.

Edited by BrightBow

If your lost during a testimony, Press 'em. And if your still lost, look at your Court Records and see if any evidence contradicts the testimony. And if your still lost, throw caution to the wind and just present anything on anything after saving!

Ship Phoenix and Miles together.... :)

In all seriousness, save before presenting evidence. If you are wrong, then you can soft reset.

Be prepared to enjoy one of the best video game series ever made. The story and characters are absolutely amazing.

My only advice is to save at the beginning of every cross-examination.

Edited by Jave

avoid the internet at all times until you beaten the game. Only use your internet when you're stuck.

Avoid the internet until you've completed all games. Seven of them total so far.

Prepare yourself for Big Top.

This. It's 2-3, isn't it?

Sometimes you'll have to present evidence (outside of court) to continue the game. Sometimes it's impossible to guess what the game wants you to Present (especially after they add more stuff), so if you feel stuck in investigative scenes, don't hesitate to look into a guide.