Playthrough

xanatha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good... I'd go for maybe... an armour playthrough. Only units with 60% or more growth in defense are to be used.

Man, the final chapters would be SO HARD! Most the guys with significant defense gains have terrible resistance gains so Sephiran and Ashera would melt them.

Oh my, this is hard. You've all got lots of good ideas!

I like Anna the Tutorial Girl's idea, since that means I can use Naesala again...

I've wanted to use lots of Trueblades and I've never used Halberdiers, so Fox' idea seeems quite nice.

And as for Dark Sage, I wouldn't mind doing a female playthrough either.

Personally, I was thinking of focus mostly on Micaiah, Ike and Elincia, since I use them in every part of the game. (Maybe someone more than only Elincia, since I can hardly use her at all during part 2.) And later, in Part 4, the three of them are placed in different groups. I could probably have one guy to support each one of them. Soren, Sothe and Lucia, for example.

im doing a kinda "speed" playthrough, i am using all trueblades and heather (had to have sombody for part 2, she is close enough)

i did a swordmaster only playthrough on por and capped speed, str and skill for all so they came will almost 3 cpaped stats so bxp made them cap almost all

maybe you could do a "Units I hate so much that I wouldn't use them even if they were the last units in existence" playthrough. use all the units you hate with a passion.

Well, I actually don't hate any characters. But the one I hate most would have to be Lekain. And then Oliver comes up on a close second place.

But that Trueblade, Reaver, and halberder playthrough sounds fun.

Yeah, it does... I think I'll pick that one!

It has turned out good this far, I think. I'm on part 1 - chapter 7. Edward and Noland has changed classes, Aran is on level 20 and Zihark... well, he starts as a trueblade, but I think he's the best this far.

It has turned out good this far, I think. I'm on part 1 - chapter 7. Edward and Noland has changed classes, Aran is on level 20 and Zihark... well, he starts as a trueblade, but I think he's the best this far.

you mean he starts out as swordmaster right?

and i think mia is the best so far for me, level 20 trueblade all stats but mag capped

you mean he starts out as swordmaster right?

and i think mia is the best so far for me, level 20 trueblade all stats but mag capped

Yes, of course! Sorry, I didn't really think when I wrote that. Thanks for reminding me of it

Your Mia seems great!

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm on Part 3 - Capter 7, Rivals Collide.

I just can't decide if I shall move Zihark to Ike's team, or if I shall let him stay with Micaiah.

In Ike's team Mia, Boyd and Nephenee are promoted and around level 9-10.

In Mcaiah's team Edward, Nolan and Aran promoted into swordmaster, warrior and halberdier. They are around level 13.

Zihark himself just got promoted.

So, where should I place him?

• 4 weeks later...
Was it fun? I might do it.

As for your next PT...

All mages? Use every SS weapon? DB Slaughterfest? Subhumans only?

Yeah, it was. It was actually better than I tought it would be.

"Sub-humans"? <_<

I've wanted to do a mage playthrough...

I'll think of it.