[FE13] Chicken Wings vs Quintessence

Elieson

A battle between Chicken Wings and Quintessence has begun!

TEAM | Chicken Wings | [0-49]
271345_muf_zpspedl8gjk.jpgvW4qj6.jpgcordelia_zpsrlldajqe.jpg271000_flavia_zps5xfgx5nh.jpgmiriel1_zpsphhdq9sf.jpg

TEAM | Quintessence | [50-99]
muf_zpso3ktaeu9.jpgchrom_zpslftsxhdi.jpgfrederick_zpsirbri7be.jpgsumia1_zps6x44bih9.jpgzcRPI0.jpg

Unit	 HP	ST	MA	SK	SP	LK	DF	RS	ACC	AVO	CRT	Class
Robin-F	 80	27	44	39	44	47	40	44	82	89	19	Sorcerer
Priam	 80	43	28	49	46	45	33	28	96	91	24	Assassin
Cordelia 80	41	38	44	44	44	41	39	88	88	22	Bride
Flavia	 80	41	29	50	47	45	30	30	97	93	25	Assassin
Miriel	 80	28	44	39	40	47	43	45	82	83	19	Sorcerer

Unit	 HP	ST	MA	SK	SP	LK	DF	RS	ACC	AVO	CRT	Class
Cereza	 80	29	43	40	44	44	41	44	82	88	20	Sorcerer
Chrom	 80	43	38	41	42	46	38	42	84	86	20	Dread Fighter
Frederick80	52	28	43	33	45	52	35	87	72	21	General
Sumia	 80	28	46	45	45	45	29	41	90	90	22	Sage
Emmeryn	 80	28	50	43	43	45	29	41	87	87	21	Sage

[69]
Quintessence goes first!

Turn 1

Quintessence's Frederick@Brave Lance attacks Chicken Wings's Flavia@Ragnell!
271007_frederick_zpse4ol3tcx.jpg vs. flavia_zpswh5sxysa.jpg

Frederick attacks!
30 DMG (2x{Brave}) | 100 HIT | 0 CRT
A.Skl | [44]
Frederick activates Luna.
Hit | [7] [40]
Crt | [9]
D.Skl | [24]
Flavia activates Pavise.
Flavia takes 23 damage!

A.Skl | [36]
Frederick activates Luna.
Hit | [3] [3]
Crt | [26]
D.Skl | [8]
Flavia activates Pavise.
Flavia takes 23 damage!

Flavia attacks!
3 DMG (2x) | 55 HIT | 0 CRT
A.Skl | [82]
Flavia activates nothing.
Hit | [35] [93]
Crt | [18]
D.Skl | [75]
Frederick activates nothing.
Frederick takes 0 damage!

Flavia attacks!
3 DMG (2x) | 55 HIT | 0 CRT
A.Skl | [38]
Flavia activates Luna.
Hit | [83] [49]
Crt | [57]
D.Skl | [78]
Frederick activates nothing.
Frederick takes 0 damage!

It is now Chicken Wing's turn.

Chicken Wings	
80/80	Robin-F
80/80	Priam
80/80	Cordelia
24/80	Flavia
80/80	Miriel

Quintessence	
80/80	Robin-F
80/80	Chrom
80/80	Frederick
80/80	Sumia
80/80	Emmeryn

honestly thwomps ruin sages too. Sages just do a lot of damage to everybody. If the sage doesn't kill the thwomp, well they might tank one.

Edited by General Horace

honestly thwomps ruin sages too. Sages just do a lot of damage to everybody. If the sage doesn't kill the thwomp, well they might tank one.

getting Celica's'd to the face four times hurts, no matter how thwomp you are, if Luna procs in there

Yeah, the thing is, I don't think the sage will want to attack the thwomp with Celica's. If they get Luna'd once with a brave they're dead. A thwomp can survive one Luna'd Celica's and has tools like Res+10 and Aegis to make things hurt less. The only Sages with Pavise are lolKellam and Robin.

Unless you build the ANTITHWOMP SAGE with Lancebreaker/Axebreaker and then you can probably go to town.

EDIT: I guess not many Thwomps actually have Aegis either. Just Fred and Robin. Res+10 still exists though, they can survive double Luna'd Celica's with that.

Edited by General Horace

Yeah, the thing is, I don't think the sage will want to attack the thwomp with Celica's. If they get Luna'd once with a brave they're dead. A thwomp can survive one Luna'd Celica's and has tools like Res+10 and Aegis to make things hurt less. The only Sages with Pavise are lolKellam and Robin.

Unless you build the ANTITHWOMP SAGE with Lancebreaker/Axebreaker and then you can probably go to town.

EDIT: I guess not many Thwomps actually have Aegis either. Just Fred and Robin. Res+10 still exists though, they can survive double Luna'd Celica's with that.

sumia has pavise

because her not flying means she's suddenly useless in LTC

Cleric-Knight-PegKnight-[bride] is a pretty decent set, given her speed modifiers and Lancefaire access.

Knight gives her everything Cordelia wishes she had, and Cleric is there just for Trolling or making her into a Pavise!Sage, which is pretty niche

I like how Lancefaire is apparently so top notch on a Bride, yet everyone keeps ignoring the instances when an Assassin has access to Swordfaire and/or Bowfaire. This is the reason why we have to introduce discrimination laws.

Edited by Espinosa

Lancefaire on Luna or VENGEANCE is a wonderful thing

Bowfaire or Swordfaire on Astra or Sol is not

Which reminds me, Sully and Priam have Swordfaire access, and Stahl has Bow+Swordfaire, to pair with Luna. Nobody else (sans Robin)

Edited by Elieson

Olivia and Say'ri get Lancefaire and Astra. The only non-Robin examples of that given combination are Cordelia and Sumia.

Priam, Sully, Stahl, Flavia, Tharja and lolRicken get Swordfaire/Bowfaire and Luna.

So I dunno what you are implying!

Edited by Espinosa

I think the assassin class is really good, but the only ones with the best offensive proc (Vengeance) are Henry and Gangrel and they aren't your ideal assassins I don't think.

The classes really come down to 4 speed versus 10 defence and 10 res, and i'd much rather have the latter.

Espinosa

I don't think you get it that Astra isn't good. It's good if it lands, on said squishier target, but its far from the best option.

Priam and Flavia are far better with Luna proccing twice as often and dealing roughly the same amount against cumulative targets. Sorcs don't care bout no Astra man!

I dunno, +4 speed can mean doubling with a brave weapon. You double your damage output and your chances of proccing stuff. Would you choose double offence or +10 defence (that can still succumb to procs)?

...what's the other class we're talking about?

Bride.

I dunno, +4 speed can mean doubling with a brave weapon. You double your damage output and your chances of proccing stuff. Would you choose double offence or +10 defence (that can still succumb to procs)?

This is true. I think it largely depends on the unit and their skills. Both are good classes, better in some situations than others.