QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the pencil drawings I've done from art class, a roman good-luck wind-chime made by my high school latin teacher made for everyone in my AP Latin class in senior year, and a white board for my code

Edited by Thor Odinson

A few posters, drawings of mine, and a map of the world (in case I want to send my brothers to Australia). Oh, and some windows.

Edited by Refa

Tons of pictures, posters, a few wall scrolls, a calendar, some old art projects from school, a few boxed toys, and toys/accessories hanging on tacks that are used to hang pictures.

bookshelves filled with LEGO and books

of the things that are directly attached to my wall, though, there are only two shelves very high up, exclusively occupied with LEGO

oh, and a window

Edited by Euklyd

A mirror over my bed. A clock. On either side of that mirror, these cool candle sconces. A couple of framed photos of a trip to disneyland, my Interview With The Vampire Louis lithograph. Below that are my amiibos. Above my television, i have a wooden thing with "We Are Not Amused" on it. Below that is my Notary Public pennant. (i love Archie McPhee)

I haven't had a room thats really mine in a while. In college I had a few posters for awhile, then nothing, then a painting my friend made for me. Right now i have nothing.

i do however have two framed charcoal drawings from my first year of college art class that i'd be willing to hand up once I actually have my own room in September.

Some pictures, a Benedict Cumberbatch Calander, a gift from my ex-boyfriend, and a piece of paper which has "Work hard. Get the grades. Relax (a little) at uni" written on it.

Giant whiteboard, a sick old hiragana/katakana poster my parents bought when they lived in Japan back in the late 1980's/early 1990's, various hand-built shelves for things (a little stand for a diffuser and oils, a pretty cabinet for nail polish with a painted peacock design, a wall mounted nightstand with a dragonfly thing carved into it, jewelery shelf.) The shelves hold little figures as well: funko figures, momiji dolls, my Kingdom Hearts 2 figures, my one Blood Bowl figurine (slibli!!,) etc.

Edited by Specta

Cowboy bebop wallscroll. I also have a map of China from I think around 1920. Someone drew in lines representing various train lines. The map actually includes other countries such as japan, Mongolia and tibet.

Posters, mostly of maps but a few other things including a really massive Muhammed Ali one. And a few things with more sentimental value, I guess.

my misery and sadness.

edit: also

my misery and sadness.

this

I hope that doesn't mean you punched a hole in your wall

Edited by Freohr Datia

a picture, an old dark age of camelot posted, and a clock; pretty sparse, but one thing per wall is a good setup IMO

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX: What's on the floor of your room?

or, one could ask, how much clutter is there and what does it sit on?

shout-out to me

also beige carpet that needs a vaccuum and a severe de-cluttering

Edited by Parrhesia