QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I normally stay up to 1-2 at this setting of daylight savings but I have always stayed up to midnight on New Years' anyway! Hell yeah!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, though the only things that differentiated it from the past few nights were my saying Happy New Year's to my friends and others' fireworks.

Edited by Ambling Falchion

Nope, or at least I might still be awake when it's midnight over here but I'll be in bed at any rate. I've never really stayed up for New Year's anyway, at least not with the intention of going all "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!111".

Well, just until 4:00 A.M approximately. I never been a hard-partier, and like didn't loose big deal. The biggest part was until the chimes for the incoming new year, and little more than dancing like crazy, heh. But the food, drinks and laughs have been nice! : )

Yes! It's 4:21am & my friends left my place a little while ago. I'm still kinda tipsy and a little freaked out cause there was red wine spilled on my carpet and oh god how do I get that out. :unsure:

get to it literally right now with napkins and newspapers and shit and then use, fuck, i dunno, probably bicarb

Yeah like everyone else said it is pretty much the norm for me to stay up past midnight anyways.

Happy new years though!

I stayed up watching anime with this chump (& others) so if that counts as celebrating then sure.

FUCK YEAH

MERRY NEW YEAR CITIZENS OF SF DOT NET

I read this literally three times before my brain stopped filling in "CHRISTMAS" after "MERRY"

like I knew what you were saying but I couldn't read it that way

Sure did! Went to a small get together and had a lot of fun. Was mildly hungover for work this morning. Totally worth it though.