QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... a few things like moving to California, being with Ein as in official or whatever, obtaining more sukus, steal Kagerou suku from Ein, having a great psychiatrist, and near the end was getting the best job ever though temporary at the moment.

I could list a few things that went wrong, but that's not the QOTD.

Assuming i know what TYOOL means... not good with abreviations...

Anyway, I started my Let's Plays that I've been wanting to do for a while. It's been a lot of fun so far!

Assuming i know what TYOOL means... not good with abreviations...

The year of our lord. (Anno Domini)

So 2015AD.

---

As for me, 2015 was a generic year. I guess that I'm still alive so that went right in some ways.

Edited by Naughx

I made lots of new friends irl and online, finally got a steam account, somehow passed biology with an A, so a pretty good year ^.^

Also buying 100% Orange Juice was probably one of the greatest decisions of my life.

Edited by Blyvern

I got into + started at the university I've been aiming for for like 5 years now, and as a bonus it actually has an okay smash bros tournament scene

also general smash stuff but also also

5za2BJl.png

i got into kpop

this too (that is to say, my friends got into kpop; I was already into kpop)

"I made a bunch of GREAT new friends" as well but that's something that happened the last couple years as well

I'm now a labour supporter lol. £3 well spent. 2015 was a pretty boring and rushed year for me. I have a lot of money now from pointless saving.

Edited by Aizenberg

I like lists, so:

- Broke up with someone who, in hindsight, was actually manipulative and a bad influence on me. Also counting as positive that the whole relationship + aftermath made for some great personal development.

- That paper I wrote with a classmate about the development of Russian-Ukrainian and Russian-Mongolian relations, which I'm pretty proud of.

- I graduated high school.

- I finally visited Troy (among other cool places).

- I got a job.

- I moved to a different city.

- I got into university and I'm doing well. Law is a great study.

- I beat FE3 and FE4.

I made a bunch of GREAT new friends.

Also this.

I made it to 2016 relatively unscathed, which will be much less lame for me than 2015 was.