QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk like 5 I think

2 boots

1 athletic

1 formal use

1 flipflop

3 of these I use regularly depending on season, 1 for extremely cold days, i haven't been to formal events in a while and at this point i can probably get away with one of my boots for depending on how formal i have to be

Edited by Thor Odinson

ha ha ha certainly something entirely reasonable when compared to other answers in this thread from my fellow serenesforest.net members that i have just read

around 20

I regularly use over half of them at least i promise

Edited by Specta

I have five pairs of shoes:

- sneakers, high tops, snow boots, platform boots and sandals

though I only use the bolded ones regularly since my mom likes to steal my shoes rip

I have eight pairs:

- Five pairs of vans, two of which are a bit too small now. I still wear them from time to time. One of them is incredibly worn out, though. I'm probably gonna replace it with a similar one because I love the color.

- A pair of running shoes.

- Two pairs of brown leather shoes, one of which is way more fashionaaaabluh than the other. (I don't wear the other pair anymore.)

I actually don't own any "dressy" shoes, and I mean those black ones. I should invest in a pair at some point.

I own five pairs of shoes.

Three pairs of those are shoes I wear regularly. One of them is actually really old and I've been waiting for them to fall apart for years now, but they still work perfectly fine and they're pretty much the best and comfiest out of all my shoes.

Then there's a pair of boots I use when I go out to work in nature (I'm a volunteer at Staatsbosbeheer).

Then there's a pair of gym shoes that I haven't used since school PE ended in 2014.

I have a pair of dress shoes, slip resistant work shoes, and casual wear shoes. Also a pair of boots and sandals.

I use all of them

Edited by Moira

I have ten pairs and I use all of them. Four of the ten are dress shoes and the others are sneakers, winter boots, and my favourite pair of flats.

I have 4 pairs and use 3. 1 set of heels I don't use since I rarely go anywhere that'd call for them, 1 set of boots if I have to clear the sidewalk or the driveway. 1 set of sandals, and 1 set of Bare Traps which I normally wear when going anywhere.

Two pairs of boots, one I wear pretty much always and one I barely wear ((steel toed)). A pair of flats that I wear exclusively for going downtown to parties etc. A pair of sneakers, a pair of gym shoes ((indoor shoes that will never see the light of day tbh)), and a pair of nonslips for work that are falling tf apart. So six. I should maybe get a pair of dress shoes but eh.

I have at least 6 pairs of shoes and I use like two of them often. I mainly wear flip-flops everywhere.

I'd like some really nice dress shoes to match some of the guys I'm friends with though. I have some but none like they have.

Ahahaha I have like 13 pairs of shoes or more

-two sneakers

-three pairs of dress shoes

-the best hiking boots ever

-snowboots

-three pairs of assorted boots

-high heeled sneakers

-three or so pairs of slip on or flip flop type shoes

I use my hiking boots every day because they're comfortable and also entirely waterproof so I can wear them in the snow and rain if I want. I mostly wear my hiking boots and the slip on shoes when I walk my dog and I'm too lazy to wear socks.

I have trainers for physical education, but I outgrew them so they should be replaced but haven't, and I also 'outgrew' (according to my dad) my school shoes, so they got replaced with the exact same ones but bigger.

So I have three pairs of shoes (haven't been bothered to throw the other two away), yet I only wear the new school shoes... even in PE, because no one seems to be able to tell (or care) whether they're school shoes or trainers. That kinda contributes to the lack of new trainers.