QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I read this thread again and thought it said "are you a hungry kind of person" and was like eyy that's me all the time

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but only around certain people and in certain situations because I am a picky motherfucker and don't want to make other people feel the suffering that is unwarranted physical contact.

The world is a lonely place. It needs more hugs. I say never object to a nice, warm hug. Unless it's a complete stranger on the streets. Then you should run.

i'd like to say no but recently i've started initiating hugs more often and sometimes i hug people i've just met as a greeting so uh i guess i do

i am reportedly awful at them though

I read the thread title as hungry at first. For quite a while too.

Anyway, not at all with exceptions:

With family? Not at all, but I'll receive them as a... kind of duty.

Friends? Not particularly, unless they initiate them, but still not really. It'd make me feel uncomfortable, especially in person but that hasn't happened since I move here since I have no friends here.

Ein? Absolutely.

Suku? Absolutely.

I don't really offer hugs mostly. I like real hugs. You know firm ones that last for a while. I dislike putting my arms around someone and then letting go with barely any squeezing, it's boring. A good hug, however, is better than a good handshake.

I don't mind hugs in general so people are totally free to initiate and I will deffo hug them back, but I appreciate the fact that they wanted to hug me more than the hug itself if that makes sense?

so I'm happy to do the hug but I will only personally initiate with some very particular people who for whatever reason make me explicitly happy to hug

if I start the hug with you, you got something special, man

Yeah. I appreciate hugs mainly with friends, because I know that they probably(?) appreciate me.

I've been in love with this one person for like 2 years now so when I got even just a friendly hug I got happy inside

I tend to enjoy contact in general.