QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really offer hugs mostly. I like real hugs. You know firm ones that last for a while. I dislike putting my arms around someone and then letting go with barely any squeezing, it's boring. A good hug, however, is better than a good handshake.

I don't mind hugs in general so people are totally free to initiate and I will deffo hug them back, but I appreciate the fact that they wanted to hug me more than the hug itself if that makes sense?

so I'm happy to do the hug but I will only personally initiate with some very particular people who for whatever reason make me explicitly happy to hug

if I start the hug with you, you got something special, man

These two get it.

i am both receiver and initiator and am not particularly reserved

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND ONE: How many pairs of shoes do you own? How many of those do you use?

one pair of tennis i use every day

one pair of formal shoes i basically use only for weddings and similar events

a second pair of formal shoes i could basically discard as i don't use them anymore

two pairs of flip-flops for use at home, one of them backup

About four. Three pairs of dress shoes, one of them in terrible shape that I use for whatever, one a little too tight so might as well get rid of them, and one in good shape that I reserve for special occasions. Lastly, a pair of sneakers for the gym and similar activities.

uh

- running/walking/whatever shoes

- either one or two pairs of dress shoes but functionally only one

- sandals

- like two pairs of flip-flops

of these I wear sandals/flip-flops maybe once a month if I need to go outside and I literally can't go bearfoot, dress shoes a few times a year, and the first pair of shoes literally every day

I'd be ok with tossing everything but the normalshoes and the dress shoes tbh.

i recommend using this to git gud at hugs

medieval-crime-museum.jpg

I didn't realize you had such a short temper

shit I've got to step up my game

i think I have four? I have two pairs of sneakers, one pair was bought like a month ago and I still haven't touched and the other are pretty worn out but they still fit fine for being used for a year everyday. The other two pairs are flats that I rarely wear only for special occasions where I have to look nice and boots if I'm not doing any physical activities that day.

So really I use about two a time.

Looks like I have 9 pairs

one pair of tennis shoes, one pair of work shoes, two pairs of sandals and five pairs of boots after leaving several behind before I moved

and that used to be four until yesterday when I was visiting my family and my dad said "hey you want these snow boots you can keep them too" and I was like "oh okay cool that'll be handy!" and then we hiked in the snow and they worked perfectly, then I brought them back home last night and brought them to my closet and found out my dad already handed me a pair of those before I moved out of the house....

(he works in gander mountain and runs an ebay business so he takes any of their defects and sells them as long as they're still wearable and he has a bunch of shoes and boots)

but hey at least I have a back up pair of snow boots \o/