QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eternal, unending fight with the one above me.

I can sympathize with that. It's hard fighting God when he's omnipotent.

I'm not exactly sure how a "nice fight" works (considering it's a fight, which aren't usually nice), but, um... I got a restraining order on a bully at my middle school way back when. That count?

This troper took a few levels when, after years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That kid...is inhuman!"

This, execpt that he only managed to say "That kid...is inhuma..." before fading out.

A fite on pokemon showdown with a certain person where I swept them with a Sigilyph.

;__;

this one time i got into a fight with my sister and she bit me

this is probably the only recorded instance of my sister actually getting in trouble for inflicting physical harm upon me

This troper took a few levels when, after years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That kid...is inhuman!"[/size]

thank you

This guy ran away with my group's handball once. All our biggest mates ran after him and I realised he was being herded (probably accidentally) into the canteen. So I cut him off in a hallway, aimed precisely with my steel-capped boots and I fucking kneecapped him. He fell over and like five, six guys dogpiled onto him, in the middle of the canteen. During lunch.

It was great! Sadly I followed up the only cool thing I did in T entire YOOL 2010 by then getting right up in the guy's face as everyone scuffled and then he shouted death threats at me. I thought this was just, you know, casual banter. But it turned out he was actually like a psychotic criminal. So. That was fun!

This guy ran away with my group's handball once. All our biggest mates ran after him and I realised he was being herded (probably accidentally) into the canteen. So I cut him off in a hallway, aimed precisely with my steel-capped boots and I fucking kneecapped him. He fell over and like five, six guys dogpiled onto him, in the middle of the canteen. During lunch.

It was great! Sadly I followed up the only cool thing I did in T entire YOOL 2010 by then getting right up in the guy's face as everyone scuffled and then he shouted death threats at me. I thought this was just, you know, casual banter. But it turned out he was actually like a psychotic criminal. So. That was fun!

he could have died

Q796: Parrhesia makes a compelling case for two-handed.

Q797: SoCal -> NorCal. Nice and short, with a destination of the nicest place in the country. Alternatively, this one transatlantic flight, because it was comfy and had more movies than I could shake half a stick at.

Q798: I don't think any fight can beat Elie's. That being said I had an argument (if you can call it that) with Proto about Best Mangos that got me to read my favorite mango ever so that was a Good Argument.

he could have died

no he was the one making the death threats, pay attention

I can only think of one fight that I've been in. It was a pretty pathetic fight since I was, like, 12. I just kicked the guy who was trying to strangle me off and when he tried again I got him into a headlock and dragged him to the teacher on duty.

when I was little I got into a scuffle with a classmate and hit their face

after they started crying I started crying and apologizing then we moved on and played blocks together

when I was little I got into a scuffle with a classmate and hit their face

after they started crying I started crying and apologizing then we moved on and played blocks together

How canadian

it was probably with user darros and we got incredibly mad at each other for a straight year and then we both got really remorseful and now we're best friends so in retrospect it was the nicest fight

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE: How good are you at sticking to a schedule?