QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime I see TP, I (and I'm pretty sure a number of others) think Twilight Princess.

I call it "toilet paper" if I'm using the loo, but otherwise, it's just "tissues."

tissue? wtf is this question suppose to be?

nx9LK.png

nx9Qx.png

google seems to largely agree with the consensus in this thread

edit: oh yes and then there's my version

nxa3O.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

Q681: Pretty diverse, although all my closest friends are my own race. I blame church God tbh.

Q682: Toilet paper. "Tissue paper" is something you use for crafts... And "tissue" is a kleenex.

Q682: Toilet paper. "Tissue paper" is something you use for crafts... And "tissue" is a kleenex.

I'm sure that's the official version but as usual, different regions have different dialects and give the words different meanings (which the google results show)

it's pretty fun stuff imo

I'm sure that's the official version but as usual, different regions have different dialects and give the words different meanings (which the google results show)

it's pretty fun stuff imo

yeah I just meant that's what I see them as

i thought this was more divisive for some reason.

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-THREE: Tell us of a game that has aged really well.

Lots of games have aged well from the mid 80s onwards, but if you want some specifics, the original Castlevania, Gradius and Contra have all aged very well.

you are like the only person i've ever seen to say that the original castlevania has aged well, what the fuck