QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My emotions are packed tighter than a pickle jar.

Just kidding, it's more like a loose wind.

Actually, that's not accurate either. Let's just say I'm moderate!

In private, I tend to express my emotions a little too freely. Among friends, I tend to hold back on the emotions just a bit, but they're still somewhat present. Otherwise, I appear like I'm dead inside when I'm alone in public. Hooray~.

i'm having a rough day and don't have an answer immediately

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE: Ever just let yourself lose your mind for a bit?

Yes. I feel its rather healthy to do that. (within reason of course) It can be incredibly insightful, what you may learn during these episodes.

i am an elemental of discipline

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR: Ever meet someone who's a lot like you?

Yes. An irl friend of mine is a little TOO similar to me in the way she expresses herself and her philosophies. She doesnt look like me or anything, but our cores are so similar, its kinda weird. I also a met a guy who is basically me from about 10 years ago, when i had those kind of pretensions and judgments of other people and their tastes. Hes a nice guy, but he reminds me why i shucked all that away lmao.

i've gotten pretty close but not really to the point where it make me go "huh."

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE: How freely do you express emotion?

Rather freely, unless im uncomfortable with doing so.

As others have said, it depends on how comfortable I am with the people(or lack thereof) around me. However, even in situations with people I trust, I tend to be more reticent than not.