QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lose my mind just about every day. When I start going to sleep, my mind loses coherency and starts to think it's making strong connections between things which are really quite unconnected. I don't just mean that it goes from one idea to the next quickly - I mean it forms the impression of association between the ideas, images and recollections without actually forming the associations themselves. That, or I forget the associations absolutely while still remembering some of the things which the associations were formed between, which seems unlikely.

I don't really understand the question but I don't ever freak out.

I relax and sometimes cry, but that's the extent I guess. I try my hardest in life to be happy above all else because I used to cry so often.

i am an elemental of discipline

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR: Ever meet someone who's a lot like you?

Kind of. Definitely someone in my friend group who was also the quiet, relatively-detached-from-conflict one, only moreso.

Not so much IRL but on the internet, yeah.

EDIT Although it'd be hard to tell how much people are alike to me IRL considering uh...me.

Edited by Refa

funny thing actually

freohr and i met because people kept telling us we'd like each other because we were so much alike, just louder or quieter versions

so yeah man freohr's like my quiet soulsister

idk man some people aren't unique at all

Wow I didn't realize life was riddled with #fakes

:(