QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've addressed the entire world. And also god, who is larger than the universe.

EDIT-I actually wrote god a short message at the western wall, but I can't remember what it was for anymore. Maybe world peace, not sure.

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

I honestly dont remember. I think i do recall getting the attention of at least 150 people once....it was the late 90s...

send help, im senile and cant remember clearly!

several hundred I guess, since we're counting performances

church stuff is maybe more but idr the numbers

(maybe even several hundred w/o performances, since I've addressed the entire church at one time or another?)

Well I've addressed the entire world. And also god, who is larger than the universe.

EDIT-I actually wrote god a short message at the western wall, but I can't remember what it was for anymore. Maybe world peace, not sure.

Did you get a reply?

About three dozen

Srs sings karaoke? I'm surprised.

Oh that was just the first time and only time so far. I was hanging out with a group and one of the girls wanted to send someone to participate and it just happened to be me. It was actually enjoyable and the crowd seemed to like my performance so that they started singing along. Song was Billie Jean.

Edited by Sirius

Oh that was just the first time and only time so far. I was hanging out with a group and one of the girls wanted to send someone to participate and it just happened to be me. It was actually enjoyable and the crowd seemed to like my performance so that they started singing along. Song was Billie Jean.

I tip my hat to you, good sir.

dang

about sixty people and i was also being recorded so God knows how many more

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN: Do you feel the need for speed?

I think when it comes to driving I will because I've been driven around by two fast (and skilled) drivers my entire life and I get a little impatient otherwise. I'll just have to hope that I can become just as skilled as them so I don't kill myself

Otherwise no, partially because I'm a real slow person and partially because I'm real patient and easy-going and I always take the longest to get ready. I never feel particularly rushed unless there's a deadline or time approaching fast or when I work in a restaurant.

In my defense I couldn't tell if the question was literal or had some other meaning behind it that I was ignorant to so I just went with the first thing that popped in my head.

I don't really have an answer for the actual question, it depends.

Edited by DavidSW

In my defense I couldn't tell if the question was literal or had some other meaning behind it

Yeah, I thought he an ulterior meaning in this question

thank you

You do realize I actually answered your question in my post.