QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

star

nice.

Also bad idea for question:

you are correct, this suggestion is bad.

trek is the answer btw

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY: What's the longest it's taken you to realize you did something really embarrassing?

Q827: sleeping, eating healthy, and/or exercising

Q828: procrastinating

Q829: I appreciate star trek more, but I think I enjoy star wars more

Q670: I'm sure I did stuff long ago that I still haven't realized is embarrassing

Edited by Euklyd

about two hundred and fifty pages tbh

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE: Tell us about a work that was almost great.

a book that had all the plot elements, then fumbled every one of them in the telling

a game that had all these novel mechanics, and none of them were actually relevant to success

a film that had a lot going for it, except you hate the lead actress

DO IT

as a kid the only thing that stopped alex rider from being my favourite book series was the very slight inclusion of romance :' ( i was never a superbig fan of romance and thought it seemed unnecessary

i don't think i can think of anything recent off the top of my head

Bram Stoker's Dracula directed by Francis Ford Coppola. It's actually a pretty interesting spin on the Dracula mythos and a good movie overall, but Keanu Reeves as Jonathan Harker has got to be the worst miscast in the history of film. Old Dracula's costume was pretty terrible as well.

as a kid the only thing that stopped alex rider from being my favourite book series was the very slight inclusion of romance :' ( i was never a superbig fan of romance and thought it seemed unnecessary

i don't think i can think of anything recent off the top of my head

WAIT NO

fates not having dual audio was a little disappointing because i was very much looking forward to miyano mamoru, kaji yuuki, and sawashiro miyuki, all of whom are main characters : (