QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

84 mph by myself, on a tiny stretch of highway. Last time I did that a cop was at the exit, lul.

I try to get folks to barrel down the highway but they always say, "I'm not you, Connie"

Maybe 70 on the freeway. I don't like driving fast...it freaks me out lol. Even driving 35 in a residential area scares me. It's like 'EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST'. What if a car suddenly pulls out from a corner??!!! It really makes me nervous.

200 kph, which i think is ~125 mph is the fastest i remember going on the autobahn

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX: What's your paper-writing style? First draft best draft, or revisionism?

I feel like it varies each time, it just depends on how I feel about what I wrote

Though I guess it mostly depends on what "revising" counts as, does it include fixing spelling or grammar mistakes or does it only really have to do with reordering entire sections or cutting out or adding entire sentences and generally just changing the structure of the paper...?

If it's the first then more revising than not, if it's the latter then probably both equally... but I don't fully remember

Depends on if i have the presence of mind, energy, and time to revise

So basically if i make the deadline with good time to spare it's open backspace season, and even when i barely make it ill still usually skim papers a couple times and reduce stupid bullshit. So yeah i guess i pretty much revise until i need to hand in

edit: this might be a lil surprising if you know me well lmao

Edited by fuccboi