QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

WINAMP

IT REALLY WHIPS THE LLAMA'S ASS

Kickin' it old school, eh?

I use winderz media player, youtube, and the cd player in my car. (and sometimes my phone with the bluetooth)

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

633: I don't regret making a purchase like at all really. Like there are a few things I think I probably didn't need and were overpriced (e.g., Link Amiibo) but I don't regret it at all...

634: iTunes for computer, DoubleTwist for Android, Pandora for both.

Also YouTube for specific stuff I don't have / stuff I want to listen to with other people.

generally winamp

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE: What adorns the walls of your room?

posters? pictures? clocks? nothing? i only type this because it looks wrong if there's nothing south of the question tbh

A NBA Poster, A Basketball Hoop, A Crucifix, some room stickers, and basketball jerseys.

To be quite honest, I would re-decorate my room but my dad thought I would enjoy a sports-themed roomed rather than a barren single-colored painted one. So he worked really hard to make a Lakers logo and Chargers logo in my room out of paint and duct tape, it turned out really nice. But, I would probably put up other posters I own if it was a barren room because I want to keep the theme in my room consistent.

I'd keep the basketball hoop regardless. It would be perfect if I had a trash can in my room.

Edited by ~Summer~

there's only one free wall in my room, and the only decoration on it is a wood and brass crucifix my grandmother gave me

i am okay with that

Not much, just two pictures I painted back in High School when I had art class in one semester. My mom thought of putting them all across the house, and two ended up in my room. Don't mind them there, don't mind them not there, so I just let them be.

.... the computer room or the bedroom?

I have a feeling you'll cover this room and I can cover the bedroom

There are a couple cute paintings of cute goats and chickens and another really pretty painting. I have a pretty candle holder decoration with a tablet hanging below it that we haven't gotten around to hanging yet... and also a mirror that's just leaning against the wall that we've also been too lazy to hang~

we really should work on those at some point...

Nothing really. Though my mom did hang up this weird fish adornment near the door. There isn't really much space left on the walls tbh, at least for my place here.

Pretty sure I had some paintings, some photos of my mom and me (individually) and some huge ass mirror in my room back in New York. And then the closet takes up one "wall."