QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Dark Souls 2 up until Scholar of the First Sin count.

If it was (they were?) closed-to-the-public games, perhaps~

(but now that I'm in here no I haven't and I have no opinion because I have no experience)

Edited by Freohr Datia

I've beta-tested a few things for various projects. It's not particularly fun when you're doing it properly. I was the one who wrote all the testing criteria, so I ended up writing huge lists of various actions to do, their response and the input recommended.

I'm pretty sure I did either closed or open beta of

7Rii1oT.png

it was pretty fun. didn't really take it very seriously but I think I submitted a couple bug reports

idk closed betas are cool but I wouldn't really put in much effort to seek them out unless they were games I reeeaally cared about.

EDIT: just checked my email it was definitely a closed beta

Edited by Euklyd

The same one as above, actually. For a total of 10 minutes. Betas are reasonably okay as a whole even if every game is an open beta these days.

Edited by algae

Once, but I barely did anything and realized it was a bad idea to participate (at least in this particular case) and probably ruin my initial immersion experience.

The WoW: MoP beta does not count.

Edited by Interest

i have participated in many from diablo 2 (they literally mailed my dad the disc) to vanguard (super closed alpha, there was nothing) to i think the last one was final fantasy 14 (the first version, the one that sucked; btw, it sucked). i think they're great

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY-EIGHT: Logistics aside, is there any place you would travel to right now? Why?

basically assume you have a two-shot teleporter to go to one place for some time then come home, where would you go?

hawaii

we have been watching hawaii five o and there are so many pretty locations there and I wanna just see it all ;u; and experience lovely temperatures although the weather hasn't been bad here, lately

The supermarket.

Honestly, I don't really want to answer this question with a particular place because I haven't done my research, but I'd want to pick a place with a few super great restaurants that I can afford (barely afford is OK).

EDIT-I'd probably try and target Mexican, Chinese or Italian (focus on pasta for the last one).

Edited by Severian

There's a lot of cities/countries I want to go to so I can visit friends, so I'm not really sure which one would be at the top of my list J: ...

But besides that, I think Vietnam would be the one place I want to go to so I could experience my roots and all that good stuff!

I'd probably travel to....

Sweden

(i would've said italy, but i'd prefer I actually learn Italian before I go to Italy)

I heard it is beautiful there, and cycling friendly. I would love to delve into their culture since I know little about Sweden but the people seem particularly happy, and Nordic countries interest me too.