New DLC Out Now

Hardin

I used the first Great Lord scroll I got, played through the Awakening DLC again, and nope, still didn't get more scrolls.

So yes, as the description states, only once per playthrough. (Just saw that 初回のみ on the DLC page...)

Edited by agneauette

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a Generic or Captured Unit? Maybe you could see if its usable for them, without actually using it on the Generic/Boss unit?

Don't have any generics unfortunately. And yeah its once per playthrough for sure.

Don't have any generics unfortunately. And yeah its once per playthrough for sure.

No problem.

I'm wondering if they actually made a Generic head for Great Lord and Lodestar.

Dread Fighter and Dark Flier actually have generic heads which you can only see if you promote a captured generic.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

The description says that you can only get those items the first time you play the map.

The first time ever or the first time the Awakening characters all survive?

Man,the EXP DLC is waste of money,you can level up faster on skirmish maps.

Especially since you're at the mercy of the RNG. You get 40 tries on the roulette and then you're done. Though that gold DLC will be the real game breaker, eternal seals all around.

Edited by Shadow Knight

Considering killing practically anything besides a higher-level yellow nosferatu (which earns you at the minimum 20exp on the EXPonential map) after you've passed level 25+ nets you pretty much only 1exp (2exp if it's a map boss), it helps quite a lot for endgame grinding.

Especially since you're at the mercy of the RNG. You get 40 tries on the roulette and then you're done. Though that gold DLC will be the real game breaker, eternal seals all around.

Yeah and those skirmish bosses sometime carry a stat boost item.

Here you get nothing but EXP.

40 tries on the roulette? Whatcha talking about?

That is extremely harsh for a DLC Map!

I highly doubt that's how it works; most likely if it seems that way it's just a misunderstanding of some sort.

Finally managed to get the seals; it was on a different save file than the one I already completed it with so I can't confirm you can come back for the seals after missing them. Quite a challenge to earn, unlike the Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon seals, but at least they're free.

I'm assuming that they're referring to the soft level cap of 40 (for classes like Dark Flier/Dread Fighter), but considering the existence of eternal seals...

Combined with the unlimited gold and xp provided by the DLC as well as the fact that eternal seals can be used an unlimited number of times......

Edited by Shadow Knight

I highly doubt that's how it works; most likely if it seems that way it's just a misunderstanding of some sort.

Finally managed to get the seals; it was on a different save file than the one I already completed it with so I can't confirm you can come back for the seals after missing them. Quite a challenge to earn, unlike the Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon seals, but at least they're free.

Have you considered who you'll use them on?

Do you have any Captured Units, generic or boss? You could see if the scroll is available for them to use without actually using it up on the generic/boss.

Do you have any Captured Units, generic or boss? You could see if the scroll is available for them to use without actually using it up on the generic/boss.

I haven't done any capturing on any file. I saved so I could try using them on Marx and Luna for the hell of it but reset afterward. It's weird seeing their heads on Marth's and Lucina's bodies.

Worth noting that they have different music than the other promotions. I think there's some really old promotion music remixed in as part of it.

I know that they work on bosses, I saw a pic of Hormone wearing Marth's outfit earlier this evening. I don't know about just generic units however.

I haven't done any capturing on any file. I saved so I could try using them on Marx and Luna for the hell of it but reset afterward. It's weird seeing their heads on Marth's and Lucina's bodies.

Worth noting that they have different music than the other promotions. I think there's some really old promotion music remixed in as part of it.

If you have Orochi/Zero, and have the chance, maybe you could do so?

We've seen if Generics promote to Dread Fighter or Dark Flier, they actually use a new New Head model which is unavailable elsewhere due to the class otherwise being used by unique characters.

I'm curious about a Generic Lodestar and Great Lord head.

If you have Orochi/Zero, and have the chance, maybe you could do so?

We've seen if Generics promote to Dread Fighter or Dark Flier, they actually use a new New Head model which is unavailable elsewhere due to the class otherwise being used by unique characters.

I'm curious about a Generic Lodestar and Great Lord head.

Given that it's an endgame Nohr file, I'm not sure there's even any place I could do more capturing, other than grinding supports to unlock more children Paralogues.

Given that it's an endgame Nohr file, I'm not sure there's even any place I could do more capturing, other than grinding supports to unlock more children Paralogues.

Are you able to capture in DLC maps?

I know that they work on bosses, I saw a pic of Hormone wearing Marth's outfit earlier this evening. I don't know about just generic units however.

Thanks for the info, that is useful info to know!

Now I'm thinking Generics might actually keep their head in the Lord Classes, but they might not work for some generics like Armor Knights?

Just used a scroll on a generic Lance fighter and it looks like they keep their heads (er, head).

Wow thats really interesting!

I really appreciate the info, this is notable because none of the other classes for them do that! Wonder if they keep the helm from their original class outfit?

Edited by Emperor Hardin