Season 1 DLC rewards translated! SPOILERS!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually part 1 and 2. That's why it's 500 yen instead of the normal 300 yen.

Oh I see my bad then, and thanks.

Well, I hope it will be good., I got to be one of the only people who doesn't give a crap about Future Past. Heck, I even have a slight dislike for it.

Now where's my hate shield ?

Dude, no.

That could be dangerous.

Throw Shuriken, it's less dangerous.

Invisible Story part 1/2

I don't understand, is it a grinding DLC ? A story ? And it's part 1 out of two.....

Grima's mark and Blood of Ankanos looks very interesting though. And it's limitless ?... Imagine if you get the Dragon or Grima class with those. :D

Holy crap, that would be awesome.

It's this:

map007c.jpg

First shot is Anankos, second shot is the Awakening kids and him, 3rd shot is a character who looks like an older Lilith and ...other things.

Edited by The DanMan

^ i understand that but why do you get Grima's stuff in a DLC named Invisible Story, which clearly talks about something about the main campaign in Fates. Maybe I'm just thinking too much cuz I thought the items you get in the DLC should have some sort of connection to it. 8/

^ i understand that but why do you get Grima's stuff in a DLC named Invisible Story, which clearly talks about something about the main campaign in Fates. Maybe I'm just thinking too much cuz I thought the items you get in the DLC should have some sort of connection to it. 8/

The DLC also involves

Inigo, Owain, and Severa.

There doesn't really have to be much more than a loose connection.

The Encounter with Awakening map gives you an Hero-King Emblem, yet Marth isn't there (although his descendants are).

Maybe Grima has some relationship to Anankos? Perhaps Grima is one of the First Dragons?

The Rainbow Saga did mention there were 12 dragons.

The picture with Anankos' mugshot seems to be in the Mila Tree area from Awakening, so that DLC might have some connection with Valm/Ylisse, aside from Owain, Inigo and Severa's presence.

Edited by NeonZ

It's this:

map007c.jpg

First shot is Anankos, second shot is the Awakening kids and him, 3rd shot is a character who looks like an older Lilith and ...other things.

Fffffffffff.... :/

Anankos is fabulous though right now. But why won't they leave us with Awakening ? Geez !

Next thing you know, those idiots will turn out to be the Agent Smith in disguise.

They're pushing it and it's unbearable.

Oh and, thank you very much for answering ! :D

Edited by B.Leu

The picture with Anankos' mugshot seems to be in the Mila Tree area from Awakening, so that DLC might have some connection with Valm/Ylisse, aside from Owain, Inigo and Severa's presence.

Oh it does look like it. And Ananko seems to be asking the awakening kids if they're ready or not. Perhaps they are gonna battle someone??

And can someone explain the weapon rewards in the DLC Museum of Duels? Do you get a random weapon when you beat it or do you get to choose?

Hmm.... Why would Lodestar and Great Lord be limited but not Grandmaster? Seems weird to me.

Me too.This very fact will annoy the shit out of me

You know, given how how some of the rewards are one-time only, do you think that

we'll only get one each of the Ballistician and Witch promotion items?

There are signs you get two of each, ala Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon. But we won't know until the last of the DLC is released ^^

I wonder what those items do. Does that Hydra blood thing really give access to a new class?

Whatever it is, I hope it doesn't raise stat caps by 10 or do anything similarly stupid.

Well, we don't really know, but since it comes with the Fellblood Crest, which sounds like a promotion item and the promotion items come in pairs, I think it's likely.

Edited by VincentASM

Hmm.... Why would Lodestar and Great Lord be limited but not Grandmaster? Seems weird to me.

In Awakening, Grandmaster was considered a standard class that was inherited by children and usable by past game characters, while Great Lord and Lodestar weren't. Maybe this is their way of allowing those classes outside of the Amiibo/Cipher characters, but still keeping them special.

Not really related to the current DLC but when we inevitably get access to Roy and his Amiibo class as playable, what would his class be? His Master Lord class has the same name as Lucina's class. I suppose they could make a Great Lord (M) version of it, but it would need to have different skills (i.e. no Aether or Awakening), and making different-gendered versions of the same class have different skills would be unprecedented. Still possible though I guess.

This might seem like a silly question to ask but how are you supposed to receive the Brand of the Exalt and Hero King's Crest? I've played through the Awakening map 4 times now and haven't received them at all...

Edit: Apparently there is a hidden condition where Chrom, Fredrick, and Lissa can't die at all for you to receive the seals. o3o

its very easy to do my avatar, my wife charlotte and my kid have the exhalt seal plus u can buy for 12 thousand gold in the staff shops but its a rarity

Edited by Hirokaski

There are signs you get two of each, ala Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon. But we won't know until the last of the DLC is released ^^

Well, we don't really know, but since it comes with the Fellblood Crest, which sounds like a promotion item and the promotion items come in pairs, I think it's likely.

Hm... y'know, being limited to only two Ballisticians and two Witches in the army would be fine really (and could also explain why the Witch doesn't seem balanced in comparison to the Sorcerer: you'd only get two of them per playthrough).

As for the Invisible History DLC, maybe you get two FellBlood Crests and two First Dragon's Blood items the first time, and then just get First Dragon's Blood the other times (or I'm being completely off-base with this).

[spoiler=First Dragon's Blood as possible promotion item]Maybe it's so that Kamui and his children can get the promoted class from the other route? Like it would give you Dark Blood in Hoshido and White Blood in Nohr? Given that Fates has the Child Seal which only works for the character that has it so that they can catch up and all that.

"...12 dragons..."

I thought that was general fluff made to make the story more mysterious. Is that actually a part of Fire Emblem's overarching lore?

I thought that was general fluff made to make the story more mysterious. Is that actually a part of Fire Emblem's overarching lore?

I'm not sure if you're asking or not, but there were 12 dragon 'gods' in FE4. (Actually, 13 counting the dark dragon Loptyr) IIRC

Awakening DLC also mentions the number 12, Tiki in the 3rd episode of the future past says "And I know you will. May we one day meet again, Lucina. There will always be a place for the Twelve Heroes at Naga's side."

Edited by L95