Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't mind joining in, i'll have to think of a team from scratch. so one robin and only gen1. only restriction on skill is no counter, lethality, aggressor and limit break. banned brave forges. anything else? does combat work like normal otherwise? like an archer having no counter attack at 1 range?

He's clearly going to use Trickster Anna so we feel sorry for him and we'll forfeit.

The title is a lie! There's now one spot left! Take it while it's hot!

EDIT: Gone!

i wouldn't mind joining in, i'll have to think of a team from scratch. so one robin and only gen1. only restriction on skill is no counter, lethality, aggressor and limit break. banned brave forges. anything else? does combat work like normal otherwise? like an archer having no counter attack at 1 range?

And yeah combat is just like normal. Bows can't counter at 1 range, and 1 range weapons can't counter at 2 range. 1-2 range weapons will always be countered though, you can't choose to attack a Sniper from one range with Ragnell or something.

Aversa's Night is also banned from forging.

Edited by General Horace

Idk, we'll have to wait for Espinosa for the tournament's management. I guess he'll post brackets, rounds and battles, and depending on the hosts' availability the matches will have a time limit.

Also colors.

the most fabulous colour is ready

#ff08d2

I'm pretty busy this weekend, i'll only be able to do any hosting during the evenings. I'll try to make a team before tomorrow morning, and i'll toss it to Espinosa if i'm not playing him round 1 and he can pass it to whoever hosts my game, i'll still be able to participate in my game via mobile.

Also WRT the 3 space tile skills, they're just applied to everyone on your team/enemy team, like aura's.

#5a588f

fEAR MY FABULOUS LAVENDERISH PURPLE AND CAPS LOCK BEING ON!

Edited by Elieson

Whoa, what's going on here? And I see we have the second finalist of the first Arena Cup on board.

Since we have a full line-up now, there's no reason not to post the bracket now, is there?

[spoiler=see bracket here]

fe13arena.png

Round 1 matches
A. Elieson vs. ZM
B. AnonymousSpeed vs. Dandragon
C. Lopey vs. greenminid
D. zerosabers vs. Darrman
E. Refa vs. General Horace
F. Carmine Sword vs. Quintessence
G. Nintales vs. Jedi
H. Baldrick vs. Espinosa

Everyone in matches A-G can now send their complete teams to me in PM for approval. For the last game in the first round, Baldrick and I will need one of the hosts to receive our teams and mediate the fight. Hosting duties are going to be shared between the co-hosts for some of the other matches, but just like last time, I'll wait until I get overwhelmed.

Edited by Espinosa