Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit! I knew I forgot something!

And hey, it helps uhh...WyvernLords remove one of their two weaknesses!

And that's 'cause he has poor man's Nihil Conquest. Anyone else can get murdered by Horseslayers, er, Knight Killers, wait, Ridersbanes, oh yeah, Beast Killers! They can never make their minds up on the anti-horse weapon's name.

But how many people actually keep a Beast Killer on hand? Since if no one brings a mounted unit, it's just a wasted slot, and the only mounted unit used in most cases is Walhart, who isn't affected by them anyway.

But how many people actually keep a Beast Killer on hand? Since if no one brings a mounted unit, it's just a wasted slot, and the only mounted unit used in most cases is Walhart, who isn't affected by them anyway.

Yeah and for Walhart you're gonna want to be using magic anyways.. So there's no point for the weapon pretty much unless someone goes out of their way to be weird.

Unless ppl know it's opponent won't bring horse or armored eff wpns, and boom... A team of horse, flyers and thwomps!

Well Since Thwomps are good in this meta a hammer is kinda a nice thing to have.

Yeah and for Walhart you're gonna want to be using magic anyways.. So there's no point for the weapon pretty much unless someone goes out of their way to be weird.

That's why I run Resistance + 10, because Balmung's speed boost and base+10 (for 43 Res) makes Walhart pretty chunky.

It's too bad that most Bow-users double/quad standard Walhart for like...1 Dmg with Braves. That's why I don't like Astra, but prefer Luna!Assassins (and the yummiest of yummy, Vengeance assassins)

Yeah, Yen'fay is almost completely helpless against Walhart, but he's probably the only Assassin that's common in use to have this problem. Luna, Vengeance and Aether are really pervasive in the meta, so the more times Walhart gets hit, the more likely he is to receive a high amount of damage.