Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ATTN: hosts

To shorten the time taken by calculating/typing in units' max stats in the code sheets before each match, I included a second spoiler tag in the resource thread, within the Class Max stats, containing the max stats for the most overused builds in the metagame.

They are as follows so far:

Class               HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res  acc  avo  crt
Assassin!Flavia     80   41   29   50   47   45   30   30   97   93   25
Assassin!Sully      80   39   29   50   48   45   30   30   97   94   25
Assassin!Stahl      80   42   29   49   46   43   33   29   95   90   24
Assassin!Priam      80   43   28   49   46   45   33   28   97   91   24
Assassin!Yenfay     80   41   28   50   50   45   30   28   97   97   25
Berserker!Gangrel   80   48   30   38   47   44   33   30   79   92   19
Bride!Cordelia      80   41   38   44   44   44   41   39   88   88   22
Bride!Sumia         80   38   39   44   45   45   39   41   88   90   22
Bride!Tharja        80   40   41   39   41   44   38   44   80   83   19
Conqueror!Walhart   80   49   23   40   39   44   49   33   82   80   20
Dread Fighter!Chrom 80   43   38   41   42   46   38   42   84   86   20
General!Walhart     80   54   28   41   34   44   54   33   83   73   20
Great Lord!Chrom    80   44   30   41   42   46   41   39   84   86   20
Hero!Cordelia       80   43   29   48   44   44   40   35   94   88   24
Sage!Sumia          80   28   46   45   45   45   29   41   90   90   22
Sorcerer!Aversa     80   29   47   39   41   43   41   44   80   83   19
Sorcerer!Cordelia   80   31   43   40   42   44   41   43   82   85   19
Sorcerer!Miriel     80   28   47   39   41   45   39   44   81   84   19
Sorcerer!Tharja     80   30   47   37   41   42   42   44   76   82   19

Feel free to suggest anything else that ought to be added.

You should be able to copy&paste info for most overused units when preparing a tourney game this way.

Speaking of excel files, I've taken a short break from coding. I gotta finish Reavers then I'm done for fe7 though. Sorry I couldn't finish fe13 sheets in time for this all

Feel free to suggest anything else that ought to be added.

Sniper Chrom

I've actually been pulling stats from previous games, so having it in one place will help.

Also, I can be a host to make sure we get through certain games swiftly.

Edited by Baldrick

I just hope I won't get to fight Espinosa, else I'll fight again someone I've given my team to.

Seriously. Baldrick then Quint. :D

*This just makes team-building a pain because they know some of my strats*

Just a fun gimmicky build for MU for those who want :

- Str+2/Lancefaire/Tomebreaker/Bowbreaker/Hitrate +20. +Str -Res or +Str -Spd General MU.

The goal of this build is basically to bumrush assassins. You basically ORKO any assassin in the game with a Brave Lance.

You'll just fear Hammer Berserkers.

And Hitrate +20 would have saved me against Quint instead of Lucky Seven, that's why I put it here. =(

Uhuh...well, thanks! You saved me the trouble of looking all that up. Luna would probably lead to more damage than Strength +2, but I'm not one to try my luck with procs.

Same. :D

Str+2 is there to make sure you ORKO Priam, who is the only assassin with 33 def.

If you don't need to ORKO Priam, then you could add Axebreaker for more coverage, or Pavise/Aegis or Renewal or Vengeance to counter units who'd want your blood. All would work I guess.

I see what you did there with Thwompette, an anti-assassin. I thought your basic idea was controlling the weapon triangle with THWOMP'S def, and use Tomebreaker as a counter against magi. But when I knew you had Bowbreaker then I knew your intention was to erradicate assassins. Good job.

My Robin had Tomefaire, Ignis, Pavise, Aegis and Renewal. +Mag -Lck

Basically it was a hybrid between a punishing Sage with a semi THWMOP / durable build with PavGis and Renewal. This is preferrably couple with a Bond unit for more durability.

I see what you did there with Thwompette, an anti-assassin. I thought your basic idea was controlling the weapon triangle with THWOMP'S def, and use Tomebreaker as a counter against magi. But when I knew you had Bowbreaker then I knew your intention was to erradicate assassins. Good job.

My Robin had Tomefaire, Ignis, Pavise, Aegis and Renewal. +Mag -Lck

Basically it was a hybrid between a punishing Sage with a semi THWMOP / durable build with PavGis and Renewal. This is preferrably couple with a Bond unit for more durability.

Yeah, I liked your Ignis concept. Would it work the same or worse/better with Dark Knight?

It actually guarantees with Lucky Seven or HR+20 -15 hitrate on Swordy Lancebreaker Assassins (aka on Yen'Fay/Priam), and +20 on them if they equip a bow.

Enough to wreck the assassin meta as long as Brave Lance hits connect.

Flavia is the only counter to this strat. Yen'fay also gets good dodge rate with the Balmung but won't get enough strength to kill her.

You're obviously going for a girl because Lancefaire is girl-locked.

I started with the Superior Axe if you want to know to counter Gangrel/Henry/Cordelia.

If Flavia starts with a Bow, you get better hitrates on her due to Lucky Seven/HR+20 and Bowbreaker.

Bowbreaker's also there to counter Priam/Flavia if they want to kill MU with their Bow attacks.

Tomebreaker's there for THWOMPING, because I hate proc'ing skills with my amazing luck. (still allowing them to hit, but less possible)

She's basically a better counter than Walhart and Frederick because you don't have to pray for a Luna for the ORKO. Just two brave lance hits and the assassin disappears.

She's also quite tanky, Quint's match against me proved it.

The issue is that she won't survive to Aversa, which I think to be the only magician counter to this strat. :D

A good way to wreck THWOMPETTE would be to have a Vengeance Sorcerer quad kill her with Celica's Gale, tank both hits and punish with Vengeance, then Galeforce and wreck another unit with Celica or just do some Aversa's Night+Lifetaker hit (durability).

This might give Sorcs a more offensive edge combined with Galeforce.

Edit: thing is, the Sorc is likely to be dead next turn or Galeforce turn.

Edited by Quintessence

A good way to wreck THWOMPETTE would be to have a Vengeance Sorcerer quad kill her with Celica's Gale, tank both hits and punish with Vengeance, then Galeforce and wreck another unit with Celica or just do some Aversa's Night+Lifetaker hit (durability).

This might give Sorcs a more offensive edge combined with Galeforce.

Edit: thing is, the Sorc is likely to be dead next turn or Galeforce turn.

Actually, Aversa with Galeforce + Swordbreaker/Tomebreaker/Slow Start + Vengeance + Bond + Lancebreaker can easily pull that off.

She attacks thwompette with Celica's gale. Mine was Spd-, so I'll use this one.

-18x2, assuming both hits connect.

Thwompette counters, and deals 64 damage.

-50x2. Just one hit and Thwompette dies.

Then GALEFORCE MODE enters and Aversa can kill someone else with +32 empowered Celica's gale.

Just do this on the right target, and you've killed two people and gained a huge advantage.

EDIT : Though if Thwompette runs Vengeance instead of Str+2, HR+20 or Bowbreaker, Aversa gets killed.

Edited by Nintales

Actually this can be done with any THWOMP in general, just if you assure 2 brave attacks, because Walhart can avoid getting doubled with Balmung and Sumia can use Speed +2. Tharja might pull Tomebreaker and equip axes to counter the Sorc but there's Cordelia, so things are tricky but this seems like connecting things forming a certain 'class triangle', where theoritically Generals beat Assassins, Assassins beat Sorcerers, Sorcerers beat Generals, but that doesn't apply always.