Serenes Arena Cup II (QUINT WINS)

Espinosa

Sorry I'm being a bad host.

I developed a code so intricate that FEGBA Hosting will take mere seconds handle post prep and round-PREP, and I've been working on it for 7 hours straight. If I can, I hope to finish it tonight before Midnight, then I can pick up some slack on my hosting laziness

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Green

I'm using entirely excel, which converts into LibreOffice perfectly for what I'm doing. Sadly I'm a python noob but I'm pretty handy with excel and access.

Is there any match pending? You guys can send me your teams to begin the round, I'll boot up the comp to begin my hosting things. Also, elie plz dont host my games cuz u never update :P:

Btw, horse, do you have ur team ready? It's fun hosting ur games!

Edit: mobile tupos so much

Edited by Quintessence

me vs lopey in bracket c. and zerosaber vs darmann in bracket d. i believe. epinosa, went to sleep. post 69 on page 4 he had asked if any of the other hosts could host a game and if they could finish c and d it wouldnt be bad. if lopey agrees i don't mind. he already posted his move so really all you'd need is the teams.

Just saying the next two moves in advance are already up on match D; as in they just need to be calculated.

Edited by Darrman

Is there any match pending? You guys can send me your teams to begin the round, I'll boot up the comp to begin my hosting things. Also, elie plz dont host my games cuz u never update :P:

Btw, horse, do you have ur team ready? It's fun hosting ur games!

Edit: mobile tupos so much

Yea, my team is ready, I sent it to Espinosa this morning. I could forward it to you too when I get home, I think I'm gonna tweak it a bit anyway.

me vs lopey in bracket c. and zerosaber vs darmann in bracket d. i believe. epinosa, went to sleep. post 69 on page 4 he had asked if any of the other hosts could host a game and if they could finish c and d it wouldnt be bad. if lopey agrees i don't mind. he already posted his move so really all you'd need is the teams.

I don't mind either.

In spite of the shortage of active hosts, we seem to be progressing pretty swiftly. Only Refa and I still need to submit our teams for the last two Round 1 games to start.

Edited by Espinosa