Chrom is gonna be in? Wut?!

Elieson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think his proportions leave a bit to be desired. He really doesn't look too hot, especially next to Roy. I wish they would keep working on him for a while longer instead of releasing him this Friday. Although a lot of problems in Smash 4 have been solved through updates, so I guess I am not too worried. It's not like I have to buy him right at release. I can wait a little longer.

Edited by BrightBow

Considering we now have 2 Awakening characters, I would prefer if we got something different as a playable character.

For one, since everyone's crying about too many sword users, that can leave out our sword weilding characters to represent.

Another thing is, aside from Robin, every FE character is a Lord. This leaves out Hector and Ephraim.

You know what we do need though? A Villain.

I think you guys know where I'm going with this:

EbwWgnP.png

Come on guys, let's do this.

Considering we now have 2 Awakening characters, I would prefer if we got something different as a playable character.

For one, since everyone's crying about too many sword users, that can leave out our sword weilding characters to represent.

Another thing is, aside from Robin, every FE character is a Lord. This leaves out Hector and Ephraim.

EbwWgnP.png

he too big.

Well, it's still better than being shafted to Final Smash status, right? Better we play as pseudo-Chrom than never play anything like him at all.

EbwWgnP.png

I was more thinking this handsome fella.

40a0a13eb0.jpg

His sword skills are peerless.

EbwWgnP.png

That Chrom skin looks good.

Hardin? I would prefer a recent vilain such as Validar (even if he lacks of... well... vilainy) or Walhart.

Or the infamous Zelgius/Black Knight.

Or why not having Zephiel since Roy made a come back?

That Chrom skin looks good.

Hardin? I would prefer a recent vilain such as Validar (even if he lacks of... well... vilainy) or Walhart.

Or the infamous Zelgius/Black Knight.

Or why not having Zephiel since Roy made a come back?

Validar/Walhart: Like I said, I feel like there are too many Awakening characters.

Black Knight/Zephiel: The whole "too many sword users" people whining tho.

I guess you could say it was

krool of them

also hardin/zephiel/etc walking around would look stupid and generally not work in smash since armor is big

although hector for smash still

Some people think that because there's a Mii costume of K.Rool, it hurts his chances of becoming playable,

however they have forgotten that there are things like a Peach wig and Sheik mask and those characters are still playable,

and there's the fact that the Meta-Knight mask was revealed before the actual Meta-Knight.

Sadly the most I'm seeing out of this is "Great, now King K. Rool will never be playable." But honestly as a Chrom fan who wanted SOMETHING for him, this makes me happy enough, and I appreciate this.

Why are people saying that this means K. Rool won't be playable? Link has a Mii costume too, and Peach has a Mii hat, as does Zelda. And all three are playable. K. Rool could still get in and I still think he will. Which is unfortunate for me because I wanted Dixie Kong instead.

But yeah, more DLC I won't be buying... I dislike Chrom and I think we have enough Awakening content. We need more FE content that isn't Awakening. Sigh... I'll get the upcoming stages though, if they can be bought separately.

Edited by Anacybele

Then Smash will be a work of pure beauty.

Taco why does your avatar look like Ike had a stroke?