SFMafia's Greatest Hits - Day 6

SB.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If scum!prims legit believed omega's claim, he wouldn't target snike as the kill. He'd probably shoot down and pick a lynch b/w you and me.

Scum!you would play similarly, unless you decided to bank on omega not caring about the game and yolo'ing your nk.

Bah bbm stop making me doubt my reads!

Prims isn't scum- bussing eli and then hardcore townreading omega and me is terrible scumplay because it forces him to tunnel on bbm and its a lot more risky.

Yeah many things wrt Omega don't add up to town him.

How can scum predict that Town Doc!Omega won't protect Gorf on N4 and Snike on N5?

Why did Omega say nothing about Elieson? He said that Prims and Elieson were playing lazily something around D3 but never followed up on the Elieson read after that.

Why did Omega vote Prims D5 when he wanted to get BBM lynched D4?

Why did Eli waffle on the way he was handling the protective role claims?

Why did Gilgamesh merely FoS Omega but push me as a counterwagon when he was about to get lynched? Nothing was mentioned about Omega earlier.

Town!Omega was most likely redirected by Elieson if Gorf was killed, so why wouldn't he have claimed so? Scum!Omega doesn't want to claim redirected since at the time when he told us what he did with his night action, Eli was on his way to getting lynched. That'd link him with Eli.

Why would Town!Omega protect Snike N4 and ditch him N5?

Like as far as the protective stuff goes, unless Scum had Unlimited Strongman kills, the deaths shouldn't have happened.

The only thing even going for him is his claim but as I said, it was easy for Omega to fake doc D4. All he'd have to do is get BBM mislynched and put town in MYLO D5.

i actually did protect snike last night. i was told i was kinda successful. i dont fuckin kno

im on vacation in ny n wont b back til wednesday night which sucks cuz i want to reread with elies flip in mind

prims comin in w/rolespec in mylo. god youve had some gross moments this game man

who has omega even been protecting the past two nights I have no idea

also wrt at least gorf n4, elie probably would have hijacked omega somewhere away from gorf even if omega had tried to protect him. I don't know what happened last night.

wrt Omega's claim- why wouldn't scum Omega just claim redirected? I can kind of buy town Omega just not protecting him even if it's dumb. But Elie was already getting lynched when Omega claimed that he simply didn't target Gorf so it's not like that would have made a difference. The stuff with Elie handling Omega's roleclaim is fishy yeah but Elie's interactions with Prims aren't that great either? He had a weak FoS that turned into a townread (could easily be distancing) and then randomly turned into a pseudo-scumread yesterday.

Consider a Prims/Elie scumteam. They've decided that Prims is going to bus Elie for an easier time in MYLO and maybe because through looking at the votes, anon mayor!Elie was easy to see as a possibility. It kind of makes sense that Elie distances from Prims here?

the rest of the points in #952 and #954 are good though. ugh. and if Prims was trying to ML me why not kill you? Snike thought I was scum and you didn't.

I think that we can at least all agree that Marth isn't scum, so here's a potential plan- no lynch, Omega targets Marth. Then scum has to kill one of me/Omega/Prims, and tomorrow becomes a 1v1 between whichever 2 people are left.

i actually did protect snike last night. i was told i was kinda successful. i dont fuckin kno

:/: my head hurts

oh yeah something I forgot; I motivated Prims on N4 when I thought he had a role other than Lynchproof, so scum Prims would have two actions tonight.

I think that we can at least all agree that Marth isn't scum, so here's a potential plan- no lynch, Omega targets Marth. Then scum has to kill one of me/Omega/Prims, and tomorrow becomes a 1v1 between whichever 2 people are left.

Scum can just no-kill and put us in the same position for no reason.

##Unvote

Basically we're still probs going to see a BBM lynch regardless because someone has to cave in finally and I'd rather finish the game than spend 20 posts and 48 hours on trying to case someone only for it to end up not happening

if you're town then that's really defeatist and dumb and you should be trying to sell us on omega over bbm. my biggest issues with your case (besides just thinking the entire set-up points to a town doc's existence) are:

How can scum predict that Town Doc!Omega won't protect Gorf on N4 and Snike on N5?

couldn't scum have just hijacked yolo to snike N4? i imagine that since yolo targeted snike he wouldn't have been informed if that happened

elie's action is unaccounted for otherwise, unless you think they had him scan me or something.

@SB: if a player was a redirected to the player they already intended to target, would you tell them they were redirected?

Why would Town!Omega protect Snike N4 and ditch him N5?

why would scum!omega ditch snike n5 either? me and snike both being alive might as well have guaranteed a bbm lynch today

after thinking about it, snike dying despite omega "protecting" him makes no sense. Gilgamesh had a 1x jailer and a 1x safeguard and Elie had a fulltime hijack. For the kill to go through Omega's doc N5 (something Prims didn't mention...), literally every single member of the scumteam would have to have a method of bypassing the doctor. Why even have a doctor if it's practically impossible for them to block a kill or even force the scumteam to pick suboptimal kill targets?