Black Knight in Smash! As a mii costume...

Water Mage

Apart from the terrible size he has compared to the actual knight, I'm really excited for it, definitely the only costume I'll spend 99 cents on. Maybe I'll buy Chrom as well IDK.

Bit sad about the "Metroid" costume Sakurai really wants to push that Samus should be the one and only character in smash, seriously give me another hunter costume like Rundas, or even Sylux who is really close to Samus in appearance.

Edited by JDT001

Ike: ...Is it just me, or did you get a fat head?

Black Knight: Shut up and fight me!

lol that BK costume is so cute. XD I have to get it! And yay for more Tellius love!

Edited by Anacybele

No Lyn or Tikiwiki costume, 0/10 wouldn't buy

In all seriousness tho, I'm amazed at the favoritism Sakurai and Nintendo are showing FE now.

Seriously, if we count ATs and Mii Costumes as reps, that's 8 flipping FE characters. That is awesome no matter how you slice it.

I'm going to buy them just for my FE collection despite my dislike of the Burger King.

That and I like Chrom. Don't judge me

Yeah, now all we need are more FE trophies. There are still so few in either version of the game, and the 3DS version is all Awakening except for the playable characters and Lyn.

Ike: ...Is it just me, or did you get a fat head?

Black Knight: Shut up and fight me!

lol that BK costume is so cute. XD I have to get it! And yay for more Tellius love!

Super Smash Brothers big head mode confirmed.

Make it happen Sakurai!

Kind of reminds me of Spaceballs.. with the Balloonhead and all.

Still not wasting my money on any of that Mii stuff, but I hope someone rips the model for that Alodite at some point.

Kind of reminds me of Spaceballs.. with the Balloonhead and all.

Still not wasting my money on any of that Mii stuff, but I hope someone rips the model for that Alodite at some point.

Dark Helmet shall rise again!

Woah. Can not say I was expecting this.

And stick me on the "Sylux for Mii fighter costume" train. He looks like he'll be pretty important later down the line.

Gunners have a unique Mage Robe outfit (and there's a Magic Hat headgear that compliments it).

That still...wouldn't exactly feel right. It's Magic, not artillery. They can pretty much put anybody with a sword as a Mii Swordfighter but a Magic user wouldn't be that easy.

That still...wouldn't exactly feel right. It's Magic, not artillery. They can pretty much put anybody with a sword as a Mii Swordfighter but a Magic user wouldn't be that easy.

Remember that Totakeke's guitar is one of the Gunner weapons now.

Anything is possible with Smash logic.

Remember that Totakeke's guitar is one of the Gunner weapons now.Anything is possible with Smash logic.

He should've been a Sword Fighter.Smacking people with his guitar would've been fun.

I was surprised he was a costume.I knew it was smart to save my funds.

There's also the Inkling Mii that replaces the Hand Gun with the Splattershot. The Inklings use ink, not artillery, yet I don't think Sakurai minded that much when he made that costume.

A Mii costume based on an FE Mage could work by replacing the Hand Gun with a hand holding a tome.

Next thing we all know, Sakurai is going to release 50+ new characters...

... which are all of the current playable characters in chibi form.

... Just something that came in my head since Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson pulled that stunt with one of its DLC packs.

Just had the tallest possible Mii wear the Black Knight costume. Even with the helm on, he's still shorter when compared to Robin.

Edited by Roflolxp54