What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't bother with you."

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

*probably in a very cute girl voice that isn’t intimidating in the slightest*

Timestamped for your convenience (and spoilers so as to not make this post too big):

Spoiler

This is Christophorus' introduction when you go to recruit her in Warriors All-Stars. It shows how the pitch of her voice changes when her mask does.
I really can't imagine anyone doing this as well as the Japanese voice actress (who, fyi, also voices Sothis in Japanese 3H).

31 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Timestamped for your convenience (and spoilers so as to not make this post too big):

Hide contents

This is Christophorus' introduction when you go to recruit her in Warriors All-Stars. It shows how the pitch of her voice changes when her mask does.
I really can't imagine anyone doing this as well as the Japanese voice actress (who, fyi, also voices Sothis in Japanese 3H).

Thanks for sharing the video. It's interesting how she keeps changing between pitches so often. Kind of reminds me how the CPUs in Neptunia sound different when they transform, except Christophorus does it a lot more often.

-------------

"Welcome to my performance."

Edited by twilitfalchion

"I want to keep on smiling."

Dolce's quotes are really cute.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks for sharing the video. It's interesting how she keeps changing between pitches so often. Kind of reminds me how the CPUs in Neptunia sound different when they transform, except Christophorus does it a lot more often.

No problem! And yeah, it is reminiscent of that, now that you mention it.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Dolce's quotes are really cute.

Yes. And sharing a VA with Lucina doesn’t hurt either.

—————-

“How to seal the night? Are you asking as a human? Or a demon?”

"Pico! I choose you! Use 'Thunderbolt'!"

I laughed so hard when I read this just now. XD

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yes. And sharing a VA with Lucina doesn’t hurt either.

Laura Bailey is amazing. She also voiced Marta Lualdi, one of my favorite Tales characters and the female lead in my first ever Tales game.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"Pico! I choose you! Use 'Thunderbolt'!"

I laughed so hard when I read this just now. XD

I can't remember if there are other references like this, but this one was definitely a standout, lol.

----------

"The unstoppable demon warrior! That sounds like a good name for me in this world."

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

• 2 weeks later...

You would laugh monster, But let me remind you.

Within that weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A human heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. Within that sack of meat is ensconced the hope, the will, and the fury of every man woman and child from every corner of the Imperium. Within that weak sack of meat, festooned in thin armour and weapons only powerful in numbers, beats the heart of a man. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of men have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "powers". For ten thousand years, the hearts of men have stood united against a galaxy that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For then thousand years, your black crusades have been pushed back, beaten down and made a mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and disposable equipment.

For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by chaos like you. He is a man, an imperial guardsmen drawn from some forgotten corner of the Imperium to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods......... He holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand Years. 

So whats your excuse, monster?